''The Adventures of Timmy the Tooth'' is a 1990s direct-to-video series about a talking tooth and his friends, who all live in Flossmore Valley and have adventures in real life, imagination, and dreams. Also living in Flossmore Valley are the Gingivitis Gang and the duo of Cavity Goon and Ms. Sweety, who are the series' antagonists. Ten episodes were made in all.
!!This series contains examples of:
* AnimateInanimateObject: Pretty much the whole cast.
* ArcWords: "It's dark in there, you could get lost" in Spooky Tooth.
* BatmanCanBreatheInSpace: Timmy and the others have no problem breathing in "Timmy in Space."
* BreakingTheFourthWall: Happens in "Lost My Brush", when the Cavity Goon and Sweetie notice the camera is focused on them when they're trying to discuss their [[EvilPlan plan to get rid of Brush-Brush and capture Timmy]] in private.
-->'''Cavity Goon''': Ain't you never heard of privacy?!
-->'''Cavity Goon and Sweetie''': ''(in unison)'' GO AWAY!
** Later on when Timmy and Brush-Brush are playing "Timmy Of The Jungle":
-->'''Timmy''': Timmy of the Jungle bravely searches for the only living ferocious lion in the big rainforest, so he can have him over for pizza. (AsideGlance) Someone's gotta do it!
* DumbMuscle: Johnny Paste (a walking tube of toothpaste) is friendly, but not very smart.
* ForgottenBirthday: "Operation Secret Birthday Surprise."
* HalloweenEpisode: "Spooky Tooth."
* HarmlessVillain: The Gingivitis Gang and the Cavity Goon & Sweety are this... for the most part.
* HeelFaceTurn: The Gingivitis Tribe do this in "Molar Island" and Goony the Kid is implied to do so in "Big Mouth Gulch."
* ItsAWonderfulPlot: Timmy has a dream along these lines in "Operation Secret Birthday Surprise."
* IWantSong: "If I Could Only Swim."
* TheLostWoods: The Not-So-Sure-It's-a-Forest from "The Brush in the Stone."
* ManChild: Arguably Timmy, who lives on his own but has the mentality of a child.
* NightmareSequence: Timmy has had a few.
* NotSoHarmlessVillain: In "Rainy Day Adventure," the Cavity Goon does manage (with some accidental help from Timmy) to almost put out the sun. Disturbingly enough, he doesn't seem to realize the implications of what he's doing--he just wants it to be cloudy forever so everyone will be miserable.
* QuirkyMinibossSquad: The Gingivitis Gang.
* VillainSong: "I'm the Cavity Goon, "Ooga Booga Chomp Chomp," "I'm a Cheater," "Cashin' In," and "There's Nothing Like a Cloudy Day."
* TheVillainSucksSong: "The Legend of Goony the Kid."
* VillainWithGoodPublicity: In "The Legend of Goony the Kid," Goony claims to have turned over a new leaf and frames Sheriff Timmy for the theft of a necklace, making himself look even better in comparison.