Series: Sadie J
Sadie J is a CBBC television series. The titular protagonist is a 12-year-old girl, sharing a household with male relatives and their closest friends. As the show often reminds you, Sadie Jenkins is the only girl in a boy's world.Started in 2011 and ended in 2013. Much of the charm of the series is the three plots going on at once and the occasional references to Sadie's Missing Mom.
- Ambiguously Gay: Kit
- Breakaway Pop Hit: In A Boy's World.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Sadie - well, she is the main character
- Celebrity Star: There's a plot to meet Pixie Lott in one episode.
- Cosmetic Catastrophe: Sadie deliberately inflicts one on herself in order to submit a review trashing her father's fiancee's beauty salon.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Jack Hopper from The Story of Tracy Beaker appears.
- Married to the Job: Steve. He was Happily Married, but then... Deconstructed, in a way. He's so obsessed with business, he constantly tries to get everything done the same day, leading to some desperate situations for him and Keith.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: Sadie to Kit
- Laugh Track: Constantly!
- Older Than They Look: Lampshaded with Keith in Partylicious. He had trouble getting into a 15-rated movie for that reason, causing his girlfriend to storm off.
- Unmanly Secret: Kit tries to hide his fashion interests from cousin Lollo (Welsh, pronounced Yoh-low) by pretending to enjoy rugby. Lollo then says that he'd like him anyway when he accidentally (but inevitably) finds out.