Series: Perfect Couples
Perfect Couples is an NBC Sitcom focusing on three not-so-perfect couples: Dave and Julia (the normal couple), Vance and Amy (the childish, passionate couple), and Rex and Leigh (the new-agey, Stepford Smiler couple). The three couples are linked together by Julia and Rex being siblings and Dave and Vance being friends from childhood. Basically, it's three Dom Coms for the price of one.The show was canceled after 11 episodes, although a couple more were made available online.
- The Alcoholic: Rex
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Leigh
- Happily Married: Dave and Julia
- Henpecked Husband: Rex
- Idiosyncratic Episode Naming: All the episodes save the pilot are titled "Perfect (something)".
- Jerk Ass: Rex
- Man Child: Vance and Amy are both basically overgrown teenagers.
- This sort of comes back to bite them when they realize they need someone sane in the relationship. Because they both left each other at alter.
- The Other Rainforest: Set in Portland, Oregon, but, of course, filmed in California.
- Sickeningly Sweethearts: Rex and Leigh try to be this trope, but it's largely a pretense.