How Can You Kill a Bear With Your Hands?
How Much Does a Man Fart in a Day?
What Smell Turns Women On the Most?
How Can a Guy Get High Legally?
Which Nationality Is Most Likely to Put Out on the First Date?
How Can You Get Paid to Get a Tattoo?
Who Drives Better, Men or Women?
How Do You Take a Stripper Home?
— Questions from the series premiere.Manswers
was a show than ran on Spike TV from 2007-2011. Its format consists of asking a series of questions that the (college-aged male demographic) viewers presumably want to know, though viewers are also encouraged to send in requests. Thus, the questions generally involving sex, alcohol, animal attacks, or some combination of the three, though slightly more "cerebral" questions occasionally creep in. A season subtitled "Harder Faster" focused more on sex
and less on . . . everything else, and a season subtitled "Shock and Awe" focused more on war and military related topics. No matter the season, though, explosions and volume are in abundance. And fanservice. Did we mention fanservice? 'Cause there's a lot
This TV show contains examples of:
- All Men Are Perverts: A basic assumption of the show.
- Awesome, but Impractical: Most of the answers on the show.
- There are even a few that are completely useless unless you were okay with doing something illegal. (Hell, there are a few that REQUIRED breaking the law and being sent to prison before they could be put to use at all.)
- A Man Is Not a Virgin: Sure enough, about 1/3 of the Manswers involve getting laid.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: The "Dump of death" among a few others.
- Don't Try This at Home: Several of the more dangerous Manswers will have the announcer reminding everyone watching at the beginning that some Manswers are purely for entertainment value and shouldn't be attempted. Several of them are even illegal.
- Fourth Wall Mail Slot: Some of the questions are sent in by viewers.
- Gag Boobs: In one episode they go on a search for the woman with the biggest boobs in the world. The woman they end up finding is apparently named Maxi Mounds. Also, in another episode a woman crushes an empty soda can... with her breasts.
- Girl on Girl Is Hot: Surprise surprise.
- Mundane Made Awesome: Trivia on just about anything (though usually . . . guess) answered by "experts" of varying levels of credibility, presented by an announcer who thinks the viewer is at the opposite end of a football field with more fanservice than one would think possible.
- No Indoor Voice: The announcer does not appear to have volume control.
- Rule of Sexy: The Manswers girls. See below.
- Sex Sells: Many of the questions have to do with getting laid or the female anatomy and those that don't are still showcased by scantily clad women making orgasmic sounds or bouncing around.
- Stripperiffic: Taken to new levels when they decided to find out how revealing a bikini could be and still be legal to wear on the beach. The last couple were just a few tiny straps.
- Stuff Blowing Up
- Testosterone Poisoning: The whole premise can basically be summed up as: tits, explosions, farts, tits, sex, violence, tits, manliness... all in the form of meaningless questions.
- Toilet Humor: Many Manswers, but special mention must go to the dreaded "Dump of death"
- Wacky Fratboy Hijinx: Sometimes included in their enactments.