- SHAGGY 2 DOPE: "Is this really a show where two clowns sit around, watch videos and talk s***?"VIOLENT J: "Yes."
"Sugar Slam, if you will and even if you won't, roll the tropes":
- Alliterative Name: Sugar Slam
- Bait-and-Switch Comment: While watching Michael Jackson's "Black or White" video.VIOLENT J: "Would I let my kids hang out with Michael Jackson? No. (Beat) Because I'D want to hang out with Michael Jackson!"
- Butt-Monkey: Greg Valentine is this for J and Shaggy's jokes, though they do put him over as a Badass Grandpa.
- Catch-Phrase/Once per Episode: Sugar Slam announces that it's time for the "Venereal (viral) Video." Someone asks "Why is it a 'Veneral Video'?" J says, "Because it WON'T GO AWAY!"
- Cluster Bleep-Bomb: Every single episode.
- Idiosyncratic Wipes: The image of the title character from their The Mighty Death Pop album.
- Lampshade Hanging: When North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un was on the screen, they didn't recognize him (mixing up North and South Korea).VIOLENT J: "If we were educated, we'd probably know who he is."
- MST: Well, yes. Wicked clown style, of course.
- Only Sane Woman: Sugar Slam is pretty much the voice of reason here.
Dedicated To The Butterfly