Series: Haunted Collector
A reality TV show on SyFy that's run for 3 seasons. It follows John Zaffis, a paranormal investigator and museum curator. Each episode is split into two segments; with both starting with a client seeking help and ending with a follow up that takes place weeks to months later.The theory at work seems to be that objects, rather than places, are a source of paranormal phenomena. By removing the object, the location in question goes back to normal. This raises the question of how the museum where all these objects are stored fares or why anyone would want to visit it.Here are websites for the museam and the show.
This TV series provides examples of:
- Deliberately Monochrome: Night-vision cameras.
- Ghostly Chill: The usual cold-spots.
- Haunted Fetter: One of the main reasons for the show.
- Haunted House: What people are trying to get rid of.
- Hearing Voices: E.V.P.
- One episode had a long-disused mining town siren recorded.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: Possibly the ghost of a dog that was beaten.