Series: Fourways Farm
Fourways Farm is a Science Show for children using robots by CASE Productions for Channel4, which was broadcast in 1991.The show is set on a farm called Fourways with a dog called Davenport, a duck called Clarence, a lazy cat with a French accent called Ginger, a cow called Martha, a pig called Dudley, who is much too fat, a great big horse called Godfrey, and 3 naughty rats called Uno, Duo, and Trio. They discover science in the show, and what happens if certain things happen. It must be Britian's answer to Beakman's World!The show is narrated by Martin Jarvis, (narrator of Huxley Pig), the characters were designed by the guy who made the models of the 2003 reboot of Fireman Sam. It looks like it's animated using Stop Motion, but the characters are robots, and are animated electronically a la Series/Dinosaurs.Pretty much the entire show is on YouTube, if you haven't seen it, yet!
- Butt Monkey: Godfrey has his moments.
- Cats Are Mean: See Nightmare Fuel.
- Everything Sounds Sexier in French: Ginger has a French accent.
- Grumpy Bear: Godfrey.
- Jerkass: Ginger.
- Keet: Davenport.
- Pallete Swap: Davenport is one of Dusty from Fireman Sam.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Godfrey.
- Title Theme Tune: 3 versions. One at the start of the show, one at the end, and an extended one at the end of the Sound of Music.
- Theme Naming: The rats, Uno, Duo, and Trio.
- Trickster Archetype: The rats.
- You Are Fat: Dudley.