Series: Fortune Hunter
Fortune Hunter was a series on Fox Network in 1994, starring Mark Frankel as the super-spy Carlton Dial.Dial is an ex-government agent whose high-risk assignments take him to exotic locales and into extreme danger, all in the name of recovering some of the world's most sought-after items – classified information, complex weapons systems, and the occasional endangered species, which have fallen into the wrong hands – for a handsome fee.Dial is now working as a master agent for the Intercept Corporation, a high-tech global recovery organization based in San Francisco. Dial and his partner, the affable Harry Flack (John Robert Hoffman), execute incredibly complex plans to retrieve these valuable items, depending on split-second timing and an astounding array of sophisticated electronic gadgetry.
- Gentleman Thief: Carlton Dial
- Job Title: "Fortune Hunter" is the name of Dial's occupation.
- Mission Control: Harry Flack
- Seeing Through Another's Eyes: Carlton uses camera contact lenses and a two-way earpiece to transmit what he sees and hears to Harry.
- Tuxedo and Martini
- Voice with an Internet Connection: Harry Flack