The newest addition to ESPN's "Journalists yell about sports" block. Hosted by frequent Pardon The Interruption guest host Dan LeBatard, and his father Gonzalo (referred to as "Papi" by everyone) the show is broken into four segments.
- Opening Questions: General questions posed to Dan and Papi about the latest sports stories of the day.
- Guest Interview: Guest interviews with various sports stars, actors, coaches and so on.
- Do You Question?: Basically a repeat of the opening segment. A fact Dan frequently jokes about.
- Si Or No: Questions about whether Dan or Papi are interested in general television programming of the night.
This series provides examples of:
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents:
- During one segment on the April 19, 2012 episode, Papi started dancing causing Dan to grimace through the whole bit until he eventually said: "I'm just going to stop so you have to!"
- Papi seems to enjoy unbuttoning his shirt whenever he gets the chance. Usually he's stopped, but there was an episode in 2014 where he undid it all the way. Dan and Bomani, seeing what was about to happen, bailed immediately.
- Breakout Character: Be they viewer or guest, everyone loves Papi. While Dan was originally supposed to be the featured person on the show, Papi soon became the more popular cast member.
- Butt Monkey: Former Washington Wizards and current Philadelphia 76er player JaVale McGee has managed to be the source of quite a few embarrassing basketball bloopers that Dan and Papi have watched.
- Catchphrase: Papi's "Si, Si, I'm very intrigued!"
- Dude, Not Funny!: Ozzie Guillen's infamous "I love Castro" comments got this reaction out of Dan and Papi, both being Cuban-American.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Papi
- Funny Back Ground Event: Watch Bomani when Papi goes to make a call to his "bookie" Juanito. His expressions are priceless.
- Large Ham: The question isn't "In what segments have Dan and Papi been large hams?". Its "In what segments have Dan and Papi NOT been large hams?". The answer, while greater than zero, is not a large number.
- Only Sane Man: Bomani Jones tries, but many times comes off as Not So Above It All.
- Sand In My Eyes: When caught on camera crying during an interview with NBA player Wes Matthews, Papi waved it off, claiming he wasn't crying.
- Stealth Pun: When calling his "bookie", Papi will use a piece of fake fruit from the nearby bowl as a phone. What kind of fruit? A banana. That's right, Papi uses a banana-phone.