A television show that originated in Canada. It was rebroadcast in the United States on the Oxygen Network. An anthology program focusing on erotica with a female target audience. The show lasted from March, 2002 to April, 2004. A total of 24 episodes in three seasons.
This show contains examples of:
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: All three seasons had at least one episode featuring a girl on girl pairing.
- Hide Your Lesbians: Averted all three seasons had at least one episode featuring a girl on girl pairing.
- Les Yay: All three seasons had at least one episode featuring a girl on girl pairing. Goes beyond subtext and implication into actual depiction, though.
- Most Writers Are Male: Subverted. Bliss was written and directed entirely by females.
- Pizza Boy Special Delivery: There is an episode involving a piano tuner in a similar set up.
- Yaoi Fangirl: At least one episode involves a female character being aroused by spying on a gay male couple.