Series: Baltimore Rock Opera Society
- "LONG LIVE TRUE ROCK!"
GründlehämmerIn a land where music has the power to grow crops and win wars, the dark king Lothorio usurps the throne and bends the people to his will using the foul creature known as the Gründle, an ancient beast that feeds upon the musical talent of others. Only the young prince Bennadon, raised as a farmboy, can wield the Gründlehammer, the ultimate guitar, and save the kingdom.
- Arch-Enemy: Lothorio took the throne from Bennadon's father. It's up to Bennadon to take it back.
- Crowning Musicof Awesome: Act 1 ends with the song "Wings of Pegasus" . Just listen to it.
- Eldritch Abomination: The Gründle
Double Feature: Amphion and The Terrible Secret of LunastusAmphion tells the story of a forbidden love between a court musician and an ambassador's daughter during the time of ancient Justinian. It ends with a guy getting amputated in the name of love. Now that's metal.
- Alternate History
- Body Horror: As was mentioned, the main character, Amphion, ends up losing his arms and legs.
- The Grand Listof Overused Science Fiction Clichés: This show utilizes every single Sci-Fi trope, and loves every minute of it.
- The Reveal: The connection between Lunastus and Earth is that the Abzug possess a machine that dictates everything that has happened on Earth. They were responsible for every war, genocide, and moon explosion throughout the 120,000,000,000 year history of Earth
The Phantom of the Paradise in 6DA special wide-screen showing of the cult classic film The Phantom of the Paradise. The six dimensions come from the B.R.O.S. stopping the film at every musical number in order to do a live, on-the-spot production of the number with a full band and singers, complete with light and smoke effects. It also opened with a recorded introduction from the Phantom himself, William Finley.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.