Hello! So, uh...yes. This is...a page. My page. All mine. Nothing to do with...her...
So, yes. This is my page. It's, um, very nice. A little bit sparse, but y'know, working on it. Why don't you go ahead an read it? I mean, it's no Machiavelli
- which I've read, by the way- but it's very interesting. You'll notice it's a great
deal more readable than her
page, as I'm not changing the capitalization or the little teensy writing style every third letter or so. Nope, not good Ol' Wheatley — consistency is my middle name! You get to just sit back, read in comfort, and imagine that I'm talking to you in the kind of smooth, chipper Bristolian accent you might associate with very tall, very blonde, very... um... bespectacled British comedians.
Also, on an unrelated note, anyone kind enough to conduct some kind of space
rescue mission for me or if someone happens to pass by near the moon
, here are my coordinates
Huh? Why are those words invisible? Hold on, just wait a bit I can fix it... wait a bit... I can... ... Err... while we're waiting, why don't you feel free to highlight that line
? Trust me, there's no spoiler in that spoiler tag.
Especially big end game
spoilers about myself. Hey, there it is again! Wonder why that is?
What's a trope? Is this a trope? ...These are tropes, aren't they. Ooh. My bad, my bad. Blame me. Blame the innocent little core. Just like humans.
- Adorkable: I'm handsome! I'm dashing, really. Not a dork. Not a moron. Handsome. Not awkward, not dorky. Just...just dashing.
- Affably Evil: "Affable" is a good thing, right?''
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: Oh, way to keep it classy.
- The Alcoholic: I just- I just had to test.
- All Girls Like Ponies: And boybands...right?
- And I Must Scream: Yeah, what with all that, floating around the moon, spacey-stuff... thing... Actually I could scream if I want to, but the only one who's gonna hear me is that space guy. sigh...
- The Atoner: I'm sorry, I really am. I was out of control.
- Berserk Button: I AM NOT A MORON!!!!!
- Bishounen: You wouldn't think it to look at me, would you? But I can be, um, quite charming when I want to be. *seductive upper railing waggle* I'm especially dashing in the fanart.
- Booby Trap: I know how to get around them and how to make them.
- Boss Battle: Oooh, that sounds very impressive, doesn't it?
- Final Boss: Oooh, even better! More definitive and climactic sounding!
- Brain Washed And Crazy: Yeah, you try being stuck in her body, and see how well you hold up.
- Brief Accent Imitation: Funny story... I THOUGHT that speaking in a different accent would mean she wouldn't be able to hear me. Yeah, that didn't work out too well...
- British Accent: Yeah, I've got one. Makes me sound pretty distinguished, doesn't it? More specifically, it's a Bristolian accent, so, you know. Distinguished. Can you believe they were going to give me a Northern accent? Glad that worked out otherwise.
- Buffy Speak: You versus me, Holmes versus Moriarty, Aristotle versus MASHY SPIKE PLATE!
- Cute Machines: Of course.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy: See? Not a moron!
- Evil Is Petty: I wasn't that bad, was I?
- Face-Heel Turn: Weeeeell...yes...
- Faceless Eye: Oooh, I have one of those! Well, technically my whole body is one. Guess I don't have much of a body outside of that, do I?
- Fangirl: They won't leave me alone...
- Feigning Intelligence: Not feigning! But geinfing! See what I did there? I just invented a brand new word... using nothing but the power of my mind.
- Gratuitous Spanish: Donde estas, donde estas, Yolanda?? See what I did there? I just politely asked to take a little midday nap. ...Okay, I might not know what I'm saying in Spanish, but I can always look it up.
- Height Angst: A whole sector full of nanobots, and who's the one fellow they pick on? That's right, the oversized ID core. I'll have you know I am quite a normal size compared to the other Cores! I'll see you in court.
- Idiot Ball: That's... that's brilliant, that is. Low. Thanks for the hate crime, mate.
- Image Song: "Wheatley's Song." A bit of a collaboration between me and Miracle Of Sound. I did most of the work, though, you know, what with me being a genius and all.
- Informed Flaw: The idiot thing. I'm really very clever.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Well, innocent blue eye anyway. Much more trustworthy than her Yellow Eye of Sneakiness, if you ask me. Honestly, who would trust a person with a yellow eye? You'd have to be pretty desperate, dropped down into a deep mine shaft or something...you know...just as a hypothetical example.
- Logic Bomb: What, that stupid "This question is false" thing? Easy. The answer is "true".
- Motor Mouth: Well... technically, a motor mouth would have to be a mouth that is powered by a motor, and seeing that... wait... Oh, right, I'm all motors, aren't I? BUT... But I don't have a mouth. No mouth. Just an eye. A big blue eye... with eyelids... that move whenever I talk... like a mouth. You know what? I'm just gonna go on record saying that I'm NOT a motor mouth.. because... ugh.. yeah, I got nothing.
- Mr. Fanservice: You love me. You know you do.
- Know-Nothing Know-It-All: Hey! I know plenty of stuff! I am not a moron.
- Non Human Side Kick: Sidekick? Hardly! Especially not to a human...er, not that there's anything wrong with that.
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That: Really, some of my best friends are adopted. And human. Human and adopted.
- Percussive Maintenance: It's called "hacking." An' I can't do it while you're watching. I really can't.
- Punctuated! For! Emphasis!: I! AM NOT! A MORON!
- The Cake Is a Lie: I- I don't even know what this means. Why is it here?
- Too Dumb to Fool: Another of my many strengths.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: It wasn't very kind of Valve to tell me I'm getting a award launched at me! Only to get actually hit in the face with said award. Not kind at all! ...I thought I was going home.
Where do you think you are going? Come back!
Announcer: Stalemate Resolution Associate: Please press the Back button or any of the provided links in this page.
Go press the button! Go press it!
Wheatley: Don't press it! We're not quite done yet. Look, look, I can make things up. Umm,...
GLaDOS: We're so close! Go press the button!
Wheatley: Do not. Press. That. Button.
GLaDOS: Do press it!
Wheatley: Don't press the button!
Stalemate Resolution Button