An original script fiction by Devil Pogo Stick
Summary: "In a town in a war among the delinquent population, are three major factions warring against one another. This story, however, is the story of a group of friends with plans to create a 4th faction...A story of friendship, love, betrayal, and kicking ass!"
In a longer description, the setting takes place in the town of Masuda, where three high school seniors began a conquest to create a large gang of delinquents under one rule before the end of their school year, hoping to leave a lasting mark in their time of delinquency before leaving that time behind them.
...This page probably Needs a Better Description
(readers and tropers are free to put whatever tropes they see that works with the story! Thank you!)
Posted on Fictionpress,
it's still ongoing by means of story arcs.
- Almighty Janitor: Touma is a skilled Black Belt but is not one officially, as to avoid having it used against him from the police.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: The gang leaders more or less prove themselves to be the best fighter in their gang.
- Badass Crew: Pretty much a given to the numerous gangs.
- Bash Brothers: What Shivamaru and Touma (known as the Hon-Ishi Duo) were before starting the Kaimon Revolution with Date
- Blood Brothers: Shivamaru, Touma, and Date swore an oath of brotherhood, which ends the first arc of the story.
- Blood Knight: Kenshin Onimada, who is often too eager to get into fights.
- Bodyguarding a Badass: Akira Omiko, despite being skilled at Judo, points out the question if Kenshin Onimada even needs a bodyguard.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Date Suragi is this in spades.
- The Cavalry: The arrival of several rival gangs as reinforcements for the sworn brothers helps gives them a fighting chance against the massive numbers of DROT
- Disappeared Dad: Subverted for Date as while his father isn't seen, he is there...It's just that the two are too stubborn to properly reconcile. Played straight as Shivamaru's father was killed when he was a kid, which he admits may have been the reason he became a delinquent
- Do Not Go Gentle: One of the main themes, as Shivamaru (and most of the third years) are well aware their time as delinquents is coming to an end, and decided for one last act (uniting Eastern Masuda under their rule) to give their delinquent lives meaning before moving on to adulthood. Also a tad subverted, as it doesn't involve death, just an end to a way of life.
- The Dreaded: A few examples, as Masu Inoue is still considered the strongest fighter in the East despite no longer being a student. Kenshin Onimada was also this to the third years until Shivamaru's constant lucky victories gave them hope.
- The Idiot from Osaka: Subverted a bit for the Death Rally Osaka Trinity aka DROT, as while they are portrayed as chaotic loving fighters that dismisses ideals and dreams, they are a very powerful gang that nearly destroys the Kaimon Revolution in the second arc as well as used to sharing the dream of going back to Osaka before they eventually abandoned it
- Important Haircut: Date shaves his long hair off as he ends his leadership of the Blue Fins to join Shivamaru and Touma.
- Japanese Delinquents: A major theme in the story.
- Made of Iron: Nearly all the delinquents are able to take damage that no real human being can easily shrug off and come back with bandages. Played straight for laughs as Kenshin Onimada's rematch against Masu Inoue resulted in Kenshin taking serious blows, throws, grapples, and finally being hurled through a wall...which he laughs it off a day later despite being covered in bandages
- One-Man Army: Kenshin Onimada, in the first chapter no less.
- Power Trio: Used quite a lot as The Kaimon Revolution (Shivamaru, Touma, and Date), DROT (Yamagata, Chuu, and Isshin), and the Big Shot Triad (Miroku, Butcher, and Agito) follow this.
- Retired Badass: Masu Inoue graduated prior to the story. However, this doesn't stop him from still being regarded as the best fighter in Eastern Masuda from the other students.
- The Scrappy: In-universe example, as many delinquents want nothing to do with with Denji Tokio, who has pretty much made himself very annoying the last two years.
- True Companions: Other than the Kaimon Revolution, most of the gangs such as Kaimon Frontline, DROT, and Big Shot Triad share this, which the bonus material mentions as most of the members are long time friends.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Date and Ringo, both being childhood friends who now live with each other, often butted heads for rather simple reasons.
- Also sharing this trope is Tatsu and Akira, as despite being insulting to one another, both are still comrades who would watch the others back.
- Wretched Hive: What Eastern Masuda is considered in the beginning of the story, what with the numerous gangs fight amongst each other.
- Wrestler in All of Us: While there is a great example of this with a few characters, Okubo is the biggest, as his entire fighting style thus far is nothing but professional wrestling moves.