- Art in Sequential Art made a "girly shriek" just because of a thump upstairs. Of course, he was watching a horror movie at the time, but still...
- Florence is puzzled by a scream she hears, and Helix explains: Sam screams like a girl squid.
- In another strip, Florence thinks she's startled Sam, but he explains: "No, you did not surprise me. My plans to scream like a little girl when I reached the kitchen were made hours ago. It's pure coincidence you happened to be here at the time."
- Nodded to in Something*Positive where Aubrey tactlessly reminds Davan of the time when he was a kid, was attacked by a dog, and wet himself in public, then she reassures him that his screams didn't sound girly. "A little like a boiling lobster, but not girlish at all."
- Girl Genius
DuPree: Oh my Gosh! I'd know that girlish scream anywhere!
- Professor Tiktoffen often screams like this, and the castle thinks it's funny.
- Also Tarvek, at least according to DuPree.
- Referenced in Ozy and Millie. Millie finds herself holding something she'd rather not. She asks Ozy how she can let go without screaming like a little girl. Ozy's answer? "You ARE a little girl." Millie takes the h—-int.
- Sam in Sluggy Freelance does this.
- While he is admittedly female at the time, Elliot in El Goonish Shive would have liked his scream to be a little more manly.
- Harv in Warrior U.
- Referenced in DM of the Rings during the Helms Deep fight, when Legolas insists on counting kills.
Gimli: Okay, let me tell you how this will work. You and I kill an orc an average of once a round. You are ten kills ahead because you've got a bow, whereas I had to wait for them to scale the walls before I could start killing.Legolas: Woo-hoo! Who's the elf?Gimli: Therefore, you will REMAIN ten kills ahead of me...Legolas: SAY IT! SAY I'M THE ELF!Gimli: ...until you run out of arrows and you have to use your little 1d4 dagger, at which point you will cease to make a meaningful contribution to this battle.Legolas: Oh.Gimli: And then you will begin screaming like a woman.