open/close all foldersIdeas (Most are not definitive, so the trope in question can change):
- Archimonde, Kil'jaeden and Sargeras (The Legions of Hell)
- Gary Smith (Offstage Villainy)
- N. Tropy (Floating Clocks)
- Pink Guy (Elective Broken Language)
- Miles Upshur (Run or Die)
- Oro (Willfully Weak)
- Scatman John (Scatting)
- Victor Vance (Doomed by Canon) [From Mee]
- Idubbbz TV (Appropriated Appellation)
- Tanukichi Okuma (Covert Pervert)
- Dimitri Rascalov (Opportunistic Bastard)
- Landon Rickets (Retired Gunfighter)
- Null Sector (Purple Is the New Black)
- Deckard Cain (Proud Scholar Race Guy, Play the Game, Skip the Story)
- Narud (Heel–Face Mole)
- Q (Conspicuous Trenchcoat)
- Potential House:
- Theme Song:
Sakura Kasugano, Goddess of Fangirls (Blooming Blossom)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her headband and old school uniform (Which she occasionally wears).
- Theme Song: Precious Heart and her Street Fighter V theme
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: being a huge fan of Ryu, cute ass-kickers, hyperactive girls, wearing a school uniform all the time
- Domain: Energy, Combat, School
- Allies: Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Blanka, Ken, Chun-Li, Elena, Dudley, Edmund Honda, Mulan, Chie Satonaka, Momo Karuizawa, Miu Furinji
- Odd Friendship With: Miyuki Hosizora/Cure Happy
- Friendly Rivals: Karin Kanzuki, Asuka Kazama, Lili Rochefort, Hitomi
- Enemies: M. Bison, Balrog, Vega, Juri Han, Gill, Urien, Tohru Adachi
- Pities: Makoto Itou
- Sakura Kasugano used to be just a regular high schooler, until one day she witnessed Ryu fighting and impressed by his skills, she decide to copy him. That's the exact reason why she made her way to the Pantheon and get a chance to see Ryu again. Was a bit sad that she couldn't have a seat in the House of Combat or Power, but after finding out there were still other people who could fight, she decided to give it a try.
- Originally she used to have a certain title given that she kept using her school uniform even after graduating, but later she moved houses after she ditched it. Since her fanatism for Ryu is a big part of her motivation, she was given the Fangirl title instead. It doesn't mean she doesn't use her old uniform anymore, she still does use it from time to time.
- Despite her being total fan of Ryu, many were shocked when they found out that she was once a fan of E. Honda, and how she originally was going to frequent the House of Food to gain weight.
- Upon learning the legend of "Hot Ryu", she went to go see it for herself. End results? She downright fainted upon seeing Ryu without a shirt, Messy Hair and a beard.
- Went on a trip to uncover the legendary Pandora's Box with Blanka, not out of any wish to gain power or money, but to figure out the whereabouts of Dan. Was glad that the box answered her wish to see him safe and sound (although a bit bloody and beaten up). And with Dan in the Pantheon, she continues her training with him (much to everyone's confusion, considering how skilled she is compared to him).
- Was slightly mad upon learning how Hercule Satan utterly trashed her teacher in a Death Battle, but that eventually subsided after she learned all of the feats he accomplished.
- She put an end to the dilemma surrounding Miu Furinji's ascension much to everyone's relief.
Jamison Fawkes/Junkrat and Mako Rutledge/Roadhog
Jamison Fawkes and Mako Rutledge, Divine Fat and Skinny Duo (Fawkes: Junkrat, Junker Demolitionist, Dr. Jamison Junkenstein, Trashmouse, Garbageweasel, Spamrat, Rutledge: Roadhog, Streetpig, Pathpiglet, Routboar, [[All Hallows' Eve Junkenstein's Monster)
- Lesser Gods
- Symbols: A yellow smiley face with X-ed out eyes (Junkrat), the pig face on his belly (Roadhog)
- Theme: Evil Beats DeLux - MetalX.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral with Evil leanings.
- Both: Awesome Aussie, Despise Omnics, Fat and Skinny, Post-Apunkalyptic Armor, Those Two Bad Guys, Villain Protagonist, Walking Shirtless Scene.
- Junkrat: Affably Evil, Laughing Mad, leaves an explosive surprise for whoever defeated him, Mad Bomber, Trap Master, wears a prosthetic arm and leg.
- Roadhog: The Brute, Heal Thyself, Kevlard, Malevolent Masked Men, Mighty Glacier, follows a pig (or occasionally shark) motif, The Quiet One, Stout Strength, uses a hook and chain to keep his enemies in range, White Hair, Black Heart.
- Domain: Australia, Bombs, Hooks, Pigs.
- Allies: Bowser, Immortan Joe, Deadpool.
- Rivals: Lena Oxton/Tracer, Reaper, Widowmaker, Genji Shimada, Ornstein and Smough.
- Enemies: Looten Plunder or any other Corrupt Corporate Executive, GLaDOS, Saxton Hale, Max Rockatansky, Imperator Furiosa.
- Good Counterpart: Bulk and Skull.
- Coming from the blasted world of 2060’s-era Australia, these two crooks entered the pantheon with a bang. A quite literal one, courtesy of Junkrat. The ascension of this duo happened when the two decided to sneak up in the pantheon for the heck of it. What started as a would-be robbery ended up blowing up three houses (Which were the houses of Family, Commerce and Weapons. The particular reason as to why they were the ones exploded is a complete mystery) and eventually making the court of gods take action personally. They ended up forcing these two to stay in the pantheon with the condition that they behave, which made some people really question the minds of the court.
- The two crooks made fast friends with several villains of the Pantheon after they had noticed a few good-natured similarities between them.
- Roadhog made a special bond with Immortan Joe, due to their similar backgrounds; The Immortan swiftly became the duo’s most frequent employer. As a result, the two have squared against Max and Furiosa several times.
- Similarly, Junkrat and The Joker have quickly become Vitriolic Best Buds. The house of Heroes shudders to imagine what might become of the pantheon if the two decided to stop beating on each other long enough to team up…
- Junkrat and Roadhog steer clear of the house of Technology, Roadhog more than his partner. This might have something to do with him being a key part of the accident that ruined Australia. For Junkrat, the reason isn’t really that complicated; he just likes to blow up AIs, and this has made GLaDOS understandably (and lethally) protective.
- If there’s one thing the duo hates more than AI, though, it’s being manipulated. the fraudulent Corrupt Corporate Executive who last hired them learned that the hard way. This incident only increased Junkrat’s distrust of “suits”, and they still keep an eye on the shadier Commerce gods.
- Gray Mann has expressed an interest in hiring Junkrat and Roadhog to deal with the TF2 mercs, but he surrounds himself with far too many robots for the duo’s tastes.
- Deadpool is a big fan of these two. Aside from his love of their modus operandi, he holds a great respect for Junkrat after reading their comic. After all, anyone who can pull off a "superhero landing" despite having a stick for a leg is worth some admiration.
- Also, if you don’t want an exploded face, NEVER bring up that time Genji used them for “live bait”.
- Most people don't know, but here's one thing about Junkrat: HE CAN BE YOUR WAIFU! He has a sensitive side. Just ask Roadhog...
Junkrat: Oooh, oops... Did I doo thaaat~?
- Those who have been grabbed by Roadhog's hook are said to experience unintended side effects. Others believe that said hook is able to traverse time and space and even being able to go through walls. Only one thing is sure, if you are hooked by Roadhog you are as good as dead
- Junkrat just laughed when he saw some people pairing him with Symmetra. They forgot something: He's chaos incarnate, she's attempting on putting order where she goes. Two, she's a member of the biggest suit in his world, Vishkar, and he's usually proven right that the suits in his world are all the same, corrupt. He does kind of humor the thought by saying that they'd make a good pair... which will end with maybe recreating some old movie cliche of tying Symmetra up somewhere while surrounding her with his explosives. He thought to give a draft/script to the House of Theatre, since he didn't trust that one Omnic director in his world, Hal-Fred Glitchbot, to make a good movie out of his idea.
- Although, upon meeting up with Plague Knight and Mona, fellow explosion lovers and lovers of each other, he has begun wondering if he should a Mad Love approach and have Symmetra perform a Face–Heel Turn to be his lover. He has sent this idea over to the house of Theatre as well to see if anyone wants to work on such a story.
- On the other hand, when it comes to Symmetra's rival Lucio, best not to say that Roadhog is a fan of his music, because beneath his mask, the sight of Lucio will make his face get really nasty, as he's an example of a successful freedom fighter, while Roadhog tried to be one but utterly failed, the cause of his insanity.
- Junkrat: It's a perfect day for some mayhem."
- Roadhog: "I'm a one-man apocalypse." *
Jimmy Hopkins, God of Bully Hunting
- Theme Song: Bully Main Theme
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Bullworth Academy Emblem.
- Alignment: Neutral Good, with some shades of Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Bully Hunters (Codifier of the Trope), Casanovas, The Only Sane Kid in a School of Oddballs, Redhead Wearing a Signature Blue Colored Uniform, Jerks with Soft Spots, Smart, Fast and Short Powerhouses, Suffering Genre Blindness Because Gary Smith Used Him, Being a Proud Momma's Boy.
- Domains: School, Pranks.
- High Priestess: Matilda Wormwood
- Non-Ascended: Pete Kowalski, Russell Northrop (after his Heel–Face Turn), Zoe Taylor, Mandy Wiles (when she becomes a Lovable Alpha Bitch).
- Fellow Bully Hunters: Kyo Kusanagi, Asuka Kazama, Mikoto Misaka, Chie Satonaka, Matoko Itou (No, really), Kirito and Asuna, Aran Ryan (Surprisingly)
- Fellow Student Council Presidents: Hinagiku Katsura, Mitsuru Kirijo
- Others: Ned Bigby, Dennis Mitchell, The Kamen Rider Club, Gentaro Kisaragi, Mitsuzane Kureshima (former enemy), Kengo Utahoshi, Yuki Jojima, Shun Daimonji, Miu Kazashiro, JK, Tomoko Nozama, Ryusei Sakuta), Niko Bellic.
- Friendly Enemies: The Ashlesy, Sae Kasiwagi, Dumbo
- Enemies: Agatha Trunchbull, Eliza and Neil Reagan.
- Respects: Kamille Bidan
- In his mortal life, he was expelled from different schools for the crimes of vandalism, violence, vulgarity, insubordination and arson. After entering Bullworth Academy, he met Gary Smith and was told about all of the other bullies in the academy. It was then revealed that Gary was the real bully of the school... but unlike the brute ones, was smart because he manipulated Jimmy all along.
- Despite his anti-heroic stance on bullying, Jimmy is actually a good friend of the Kamen Rider Club. This is mostly because Gentaro Kisaragi found a kindred spirit in getting people to get along with each other, and Jimmy Hopkins respects Gentaro as a friendly delinquent that doesn't bully others. The two sealed their friendship with Gentaro's Secret Handshake and have now become the "Academy Hunters", preparing to capture any and all bullies to administer justice.
- Jimmy also holds lots of respect for Shun, Miu and JK for many different reasons: Shun for being a Lovable Jock who fights for the side of good because it feels good to do so, Miu because she works hard in order to get to where she is, and JK for his knowledge intel. It's also because all three of them have their own mechas (The King, Queen, and JK Dizer respectively) and is itching to build one of his own mechas to help administer justice.
- Was not happy to find about "Project: Alternate Gentaro" because he and Gentaro got along pretty well despite their attitudes. Upon finding out who caused it (Mitsuzane, former Ambiguity God) he's been preparing to get back on this bully who caused Gentaro to fall into despair.
- He was present during the Friday the 13th that took place, where he helped Sora, Donald and Goofy get inside the Darkness Proxy castle, and later distracted Eric Draven when he caught the trio and tried to corrupt them.
- Befriended Aran Ryan after hearing how he was bullied because of his name pronunciation. Although Jimmy still is wary of the Irish boxer for his... actions. Nevertheless, Jimmy believes he is actually a pretty fun guy once you get to know him and occasionally spars with him.
Cody Travers, God of Fighting Hancuffed (The Bored Jailbreaker, Emo Brooder, The Hero of Metro City (Formerly), Fallen Hero)
- Potential House: Fighting Styles
- Theme Song: Theme of Cody - SSFIV Version
- Symbol: A knife, a pile of rocks, and his prison uniform.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (was Chaotic Good before his arrest)
- Portfolio: Fallen Heroes, Exercising Self-Restraint, Dirty Fighting, Fighting in Handcuffs, Criminal Upper, Byronic Heroes, Knives, Being the Same Character, but Different, Deconstructed Blood Knights, Sarcasm.
- Domains: Combat, Weapons, Prison.
- Followers: Regal Bryant.
- Allies: Mike Haggar, Guy and Maki, Ryu, Ken Masters, Chun-Li.
- Rivals: Poison, Sodom, Kurtis Stryker.
- Enemies: Abigail, Balrog.
- Pitied by: Rolento
- Formerly known as the Hero of Metro City, Cody Travers became famous after dismantling the Mad Gear Gang and saving his girlfriend Jessica Haggar with the help of his friends Guy and his then father-in-law Mike Haggar. However, Cody became addicted to fighting, to the point that he was sent to prison for starting fights he didn't even participate in. Even in prison, Cody is no slouch, as he can easily fight with his handcuffs on as well as when he has nothing at all, some even think he keeps them as a form of Self-Restraint.
- After bashing his way through Metro City, there was a plot to have Cody locked up for a Longer-Than-Life Sentence for an untold number of aggravated assault charges. Rather than simply live out his sentence in solitude, he somehow fought his way out and wound up here while still wearing his prisoner suit and chains.
- Has been under the eye of every Deity in the House of Justice, considering his criminal record. Even then, a few of the more sympathetic gods understand that most of his crimes weren't his and that he is still has a sense of justice left in him, even if he insists that he is no hero.
Ghost Stories Cast
The Ghost Stories Cast Members , Divine Group of Improvised Stories
- Potential House: Theatric Production
- Demigods and goddesses
- Symbol: Satsuki's mother's notebook
- Theme Song: The Opening and Sexy Sexy
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral collectively, though Momoko assumes herself to be Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Gag Dub, Getting Crap Past the Radar, Limited Wardrobe, Throw It In!, Predating Abridged Series
- Domains: Ghosts, Paranormal, Dubbing, Funny, Comedy
- Allies: The Samurai Pizza Cats, The Ghostbusters, Luigi
- Enemies: Evil Ghosts
- Leo: Eric Cartman
- This group of high schoolers one day entered old school building, which turns out was haunted by spirits sealed by Satsuki's mother. After sealing one powerful spirit inside the pet cat of Satsuki and Keiichirou, the group of friends decided that they had to deal with the other freed spirits with the help of the one spirit they captured, Amanojaku. Except, that's not the story we are going to focus on...
- Given some, unfortunate circumstances regarding the show doing poorly in Japan, the group behind the dub was allowed free control of the story if they managed to make it sell. The result of that is a dub widely considered to be one of the most hilarious and over the top in existence, a title which perplexed the group but nonetheless are glad to be known for.
- The originally aimed to take the title of Gag Dub but the Samurai Pizza Cats beat them to it. They don't hold hard feelings for them and even later they got their own position. The only one of them who isn't fond of the cats is Amanojaku, who is already tired with hanging around retards (as he says).
- Satsuki's Mother's notebook has a lot of information regarding spirits and certain youkai, which has proven handy when dealing with the escaped spirits. Since most of the evil spirits that wander in the halls of the pantheon hasn't been covered by the book yet, Satsuki has decided that she maybe will have to take notes herself.
- Leo is jewish, so he easily started making friends with the likes of Kyle and Shylock. He doesn't take kind to the jewish stereotypes that some people joke about, especially from Kyle's "friend" Cartman.
- Momoko is very religious and doesn't consider herself a true goddess. However, he was both glad to meet the Christian God and surprised to see that he was just a flawed deity, but she still prays to him.
- She was also happy to learn that she wasn't the only christian deity around. She especially got along well with Ned Flanders and Asia Argento, although they admit she is kinda strange even for them.
Necalli, God of Barbaric Braids (Soul Consuming Darkness)
- Potential House: Hair Preference
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Braids
- Theme Song: Necalli's Theme
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Ambiguously Human, Humanoid Abomination, Dark Is Evil
- Domains: Fighting, Consumption, Soul, Devouring, Ancient Legends, Prophecy
- Allies: TBD
- Enemies: Ryu, Dhalsim
- An ancient warrior with a fierce and brutal fighting style, Necalli is only driven by his desire to consume powerful fighters and he came to the pantheon after hearing of the numerous powerful gods that would be perfect for him to consume. One of his most notable traits is his braids, which are very long.
Cole Phelps, God of Cops That Follow The Rules
- Potential House: Justice
- Lesser God
- Theme Song:
Daniel Lamb and Leo Kasper
Daniel "Danny" Lamb and Leo Kasper, Dual Deities of Evil and Good Split Personalities (Danny: Dr. Lamb, David Joiner)
- Potential House: Personalities
- Lesser Gods
- Symbol: The Pickman Project Logo
- Alignment: True Neutral for Danny (Trying to be Neutral Good), Neutral Evil for Leo
- Portfolio: Jekyll & Hyde
- Domains: Personalities, Experiments, Murder, Sadism, Insanity
- Danny: Dr. Jekyll, Alex Mason
- Leo: Mr. Hyde
- Enemies: Each other
- Originally a regular scientist, Daniel Lamb joined the Pickman Project only because he wanted to support his family and give them a better life. Everything turned for the worse when the Project experimented on him and inserted a personality into him, the Ax-Crazy murderous Leo Kasper, whose mission is to take over Danny's body and use it as his own. Initially Leo acted as a mentor for Danny, pretending to be a real person when otherwise he wasn't and having done things such as murdering Danny's best friend and his wife, but Danny found out the truth and promptly removed Leo from his conciousness and leave all of this behind by starting a new life somewhere else.
- However, after he was ascended, Daniel was not amused to learn that he had to share the temple with Leo, who now has a separate body of his own to do whatever he wants. And also seeks revenge against Danny for vanishing, but for now he is content with just messing with Danny whenever he can.
- Even though both have really bad blood between them, they are willing to team up when it comes to Mad Scientists considering what the project did to them. While Danny is just conformed with shooting a few of them on sight, Leo on the other hand will torture them before giving them an agonizing death.
- Danny became acquiantanced to Dr. Jekyll after learning of his ordeal that he has to suffer with Hyde, even if he is truly part of his personality unlike Leo is to Danny. On his part, Leo surprisingly got along with the creature, especially given their shared Ax-Crazy quirks both men have.
- Both men also have a certain disdain for Dr. Angus Bumby, not only because of a lousy treatment of his own patients and how he wanted to turn them into slaves, plus reminding both men of Dr. Pickman who made them who they are.
SCP-524, God of Eating Oneself (Walter the Omnivorous Rabbit)
- Potential House: Consumption
- Rank: Safe. His actual rank might be Lesser God.
- Symbol: Itself
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Eats Anything, Bening Hair-Raising Hare and Killer Rabbit, Somehow able to return when he eats itself
- Domains: Rabbits, Eating, Strangeness, Hunger
- Allies: The Killer Rabbit
- Enemies: TBD
- Scares: SCP-682
- While it may look like a normal Rabbit, SCP-524, nicknamed Walter by the people that take care of him, is not a regular animal. He has the peculiar tendency to eat anything that he pleases, even things that are supposedly dangerous to eat, and be unharmed afterwards. What makes him so strange is that he will sometimes start to eat himself when he feels that hungry, even being capable of eating his own head. After half an hour, he will show up without a single scratch and resume doing whatever he was doing.
- The reason he ascended is because he was found after he ate an entire House without anyone noticing, something that took weeks to rebuild. At first Walter was confused to be the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog but he wasn't hostile to the nearby deities, instead preferring to munch over a rock he found there and then eat himself.
Wrathion, God of Faction Manipulation (The Black Prince)
- Potential House: Trickery
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His getup
- Theme Song: Wrathion
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Complexity Addiction, Dark Is Not Evil, Creepy Child, Faux Affably Evil, Glowing Eyes, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Unscrupulous Hero, Well-Intentioned Extremist, Wise Beyond Their Years, Younger Than He Looks.
- Domains: Manipulation, Dragons, Inteligence, Complexity.
- Allies: Io, Bahamut
- Enemies: Gul'dan, Lord Jaraxxus, The Old Gods
- Complicated Relationship: His "father" Deathwing, Uncle Nefarian and auntie Onyxia
- Wrathion is a special individual being one of the few newborns from the dragonflight that wasn't born corrupted by the Old Gods. He has demonstrated an intellect far more superior that any whelpling his age and has decided to bring down the Burning Legion as some sort of Self-Fulfilling Prophecy. Firstly by manipulating the conflicts of both the alliance and Horde, and then making a powerful army that will put an end to the Legion.
- Even though he is one of the few black dragons free of the Old Gods corruption, that doesn't mean he is a nice person. In fact, he is kind of a dick, which seems to be a given for his race.
- Most get easily confused by his appearance, as he is not a dragon but a drake. His high intellect for his age has also caught people off guard.
- I must remain hidden to remain free.
Maiev Shadowsong, Goddess of Wardens (Warden, Watcher, Hunter of the Betrayer, The Rogue)
- Potential House: Justice
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her Glaive
- Theme Song: Maiev's theme
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Momentarily Lawful Evil)
- Portfolio: Anti-Hero, Badass Cape, Contralto of Danger, Disdain towards magic, Brief Face–Heel Turn, Hair-Trigger Temper, He Who Fights Monsters, Relentlessly hunting down Illidan, Knight Templar, Never My Fault, Rings of Death, Unscrupulous Hero,
- Domains: Justice, Wardens, Teleportation, Assassination, Prison, Guarding
- Complicated Relationships: Illidan Stormrage, Malfurion Stormrage, Tyrande Whisperwing
- Leader of the Night Elves Watchers, Maiev Shadowsong was the one that made sure to keep Illidan Stormrage imprisoned for his betrayal. But when she discovered that he was freed after she came back from a mission by none other than Tyrande Whisperwind, Maiev decided to pursue Illidan until he was brought to justice. But after the death of a few of her soldiers, including her right hand Naisha, recapturing Illidan became a personal matter for her.
- "None can escape my fury".
The Black Ops
The Black Ops, The Unholy Enforcers of Impending Doom (Black Operations, Male and Female Assassins, Masked Freaks)
The Hazardous Environment Combat Unit, Gods of Loose-end Containment (HECU, The Military)