Roleplay: War LARP
War LARP (Also known as Krigslive) Is a Danish Live-Action Role-Play based on the battles of the Warhammer universe. These LARPs can get very large with hundreds of participants organized into groups similar to regiments based on their Warhammer counterparts. The regiments are based on the use of one type of weapon (Or hand weapon and shield) with champions, musicians and standard bearers working as they would have in the real world. So far there have been seven events with an 8th already planned, the organizers have also started to expand beyond Denmark and are encouraging German LARPers to join. Currently there are no plans or discussion to post rules, regulations or any tips for English speaking players.
- Armor Is Useless: Averted, it dictates how many Hit Points a regiment has.
- Awesome but Impractical: The cannons that are dragged about.
- Blade on a Stick: Pikes and spears are fairly common and effective weaponry.
- Drop the Hammer: The Cult of Sigmar loves this weapon
- Good Is Not Nice: Most of the battles are set in The Empire, the last line of defence for civilization and order, one of the most developed nations on the Old World. But the background for some (or most) the battles would cause at least some raised eyebrows at the results of battles.
- Guns Are Worthless: Try firing a volley and see how many players go down.
- Live-Action Role-Play
- Low Fantasy
- The Empire: The setting for most of the battles and regiments
- War Hammer: Set in the Warhammer universe and players dress appropriately.