Time Warped is an RPG heavily based on Doctor Who
created by Pastylover2. It's about a boy called Nick who finds a telephone box outside his front door one day. The telephone box turns out to be a time machine, aptly named The Machine. The Machine is controlled by Nick's dad, a person Nick thought was dead. He's not, he's just lost in time.
Nick teams up with a few friends, and together they traverse time, fighting villains and supernatural beings.
Link: Time Warped
- Action Girl: Astrid, Kendra
- Agent Scully: Gary, he's the level headed one.
- Affably Evil: Kendra
- Anything That Moves: Kendra.
- Author Appeal: It wouldn't be my work without Action Girls, Hot Amazons, time travel, scifi references, vampires, werewolves and a whole heaping spoonful of humour!
- Back from the Dead: Averted with Harry, who was never dead to begin with.
- Badass Family: The Osmosis'. A mad scientist dad, a Hot-Blooded son with a superpowered iPod, and an alien mom who is a spy.
- Berserk Button: Everyone has at least one.
- Don't touch Nick's superpowered iPod.
- Don't threaten Nick in front of Harry. He will unleash hell.
- That being said, to a lesser extent Astrid will too.
- Don't mention Harry in front of Harvey. He doesn't like him.
- Gary hates being a werewolf
- Beware the Nice Ones: Almost everyone.
- Harry is a gentle and goofy fun loving guy but if Nick is threatened, he will drop his nice demeanor.
- Nick himself. He may be a nerd, but he can hold his own in a fight.
- Chekhov's Gun: Nick ''will' remember something he saw on TV that will help the gang. He is a nerd after all.
- Chekhov M.I.A.: Harry Osmosis: Lost in time
- Cloudcuckoo Lander: Harry, Nick, Astrid and a much darker one, Harvey Blott
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Astrid.
- Crazy Awesome: Nick is a huge scifi nerd that has an iPod that shoots lasers. His method of escape is remembering something he saw of TV that will save them.
- Cute Bruiser: Astrid, especially when she gets stratched by a vampire.
- Dating Catwoman: Nick and Kendra.
- Deadpan Snarker: Nick, but Gary to a greater extent.
- Expy: Harvey is Harry's old college buddy turned evil, and just happens to look like a blond John Simm.
- Faux Affably Evil: Harvey Blott. He's hilarious, but will kill Harry any way he could if he got the chance.
- Blue Skinned Parallel Universe Babe: Kendra
- Hidden Depths: Gary likes castles.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: Astrid. BIG time!
- Oblivious to Astrid: Nick has no idea that Astrid has a huge crush on him.
- Ship Tease: Nick/Astrid.
- Shout-Out: The Machine is bigger on the inside!
- X Meets Y: Doctor Who meets Martin Mystery meets Being Human.
- Wham Episode: In the second episode no less! There's another Machine, in the hands of a crazy villain who knows Harry!
- Episode 3: the supernatural threat is real, and Astrid gets bitten by the vampire!
- Episode 5: Gary gets stratched by a werewolf!