Used to be here.
Player characters are called via a subconscious summons to Nautilus, the city of change, where they must master the challenges of creating, maintaining and protecting all the worlds of the multiverse... by sheer force of will.
This game provides examples of:
- Anti-Hero: Sideswipe, Zanith, Squall.
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence: The whole point of coming to Nautilus is to eventually ascend to Deva.
- Blue and Orange Morality: Nautilus, and all Aeons, really. They're so far beyond normal mortal understanding that their "actions" can seem... inexplicable, at best.
- Clock Punk: Helix.
- Character Development: This is one of the ways your character can advance in rank and be granted new powers in the game.
- Crystal Dragon Jesus: Before she died, Cyrus. Heck, even after she died.
- Humongous Mecha: The game is known for its sizable Transformers cast.
- Long-Runner Cast Turnover: There's been so much turnover in the cast over six years that there are only a few characters left who remember pivotal characters and events from early in the game.
- Morality Pet: Starscream has had several, including Sari, Kid Wykkyd, Rex, Jun and Klonoa.
- Noble Demon: A few fit this bill, most notably Starscream, but this also falls over most of the Decepticons as well as the Organization members.
- Our Angels Are Different / Our Gods Are Greater: Wakened are angels-in-training, Angelii are messengers, Ashura are maintainers, Deva are creators, Aeons are weird bastards that talk in crazy riddles and think it's funny to give you ironic presents and turn you into things, at least if Nautilus himself is any indication.
- True Companions: Makeshift families crop up all over the place in this game. How many grandkids has Ratchet adopted now?...
- You Can't Go Home Again: While characters can visit their home worlds, they can't tell anyone about Nautilus and feel like they're trapped in their own body - and once they reach the end of their canon, they are apparently stuck in a permanent loop.
- Your Mind Makes It Real: Characters can, with a little practice, bring literally anything they imagine into being through the process of Bending.