"Our lives have become much more important now. I'm amongst a group of people risking their lives. Even though we're capable of it, we need to make sure that we don't die to survive."
— Stone Wong, played by Ominae.
"Sounds like fun."A RPG game made by Grey Star. The story casts a group of characters called the Visitors, taken from various multiverses in order to do battle against the Hypotheses, fallen beings who crave godhood and aims to take over the Tower. To do this, they undergo a series of missions to impede the latter's access to the entire Tower. It isn't a clone and differs greatly from the other MultiMassiveCrossover RPG games.Feel free to go here if you want to sign up and join in. Check the recap here.Currently, it seems dead since the GM had to go onto RL stuff.
— The Lone Wanderer, played by Bindlestick.
Tales of the Visitors has the following tropes:
- A God Am I: The Hypotheses' goal.
- Arc Fatigue: Almost since the guest GM for the Persona world's a bit busy.
- Back Stab: Soap vs. a SHIELD sniper.
- Big Damn Heroes: Wukong in the Persona world.
- Bloody Murder: The Lone Wanderer with the Man Opener saw. That's gotta hurt.
- Curse Cut Short: Stone after being almost buried by tons of skeleton bones in the Persona world.
- Cuteness Proximity: Invoked by Chibiterasu to stop the Slaughterball game in the Axe Cop world.
- Elephant in the Living Room: The Visitors in the Marvel New York City scenario. Considering that they've seen weirdos before...
- Enemy Mine: A few have non-Lawful alignments from within the Visitor camp.
- Friendly Sniper: Diamonds in the Marvel New York scenario against NYPD officers.
- Hand Wave: Seen here.
- Let's You and Him Fight: Done with Kharn and Ouja at the end of the New York scenario.
- Mega Crossover: The Visitors and scenarios coming from various media franchises.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: The Visitors. Period.
- Shout-Out: A certain cardbox tactic was used in Stone's residence as provided by the Variable.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: All of the Visitors, considering they have different methods for meeting different situations.
- The Good, the Bad, and the Evil: See Ragtag Bunch of Misfits.
- Would Not Shoot a Civilian: Averted when the Lone Wanderer fired his weapons on civilians after the Visitors fled from the NYPD.
- You All Meet in a Cell: Most of the Visitors meeting each other for the first time in some floor.