"CLANK CLANK CLANK…."Here
Re-alignment,is a panfandom roleplay game inspired by the Transformers universe. Taking place upon Cybertron, the characters are brought into the mix
thanks to a rift in time and space and have to co-exist, shape and build the world around them.
There are also the occasional monsters
, Powerful entities
and possible magical artifacts.
This game provides examples of:
- Adorkable: First Aid, Raf, Blurr….
- Affably Evil: Swindle, Starscream…pick your poison.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: Both HAL 9000 and 686 Ebullient Prism are in the game.
- Aliensarebastards: Especially if they are named Overlord.
- Aliens Speaking English
- Another Dimension
- Ax-Crazy: More than a few but Overlord wins this one hands down.
- Back from the Dead: Some chars are brought in after their death. It is also possible to die in game and come back to life.
- Badass Grandpa: Most mechs are old as dirt, they still can kick ass easily.
- Bash Brothers
- Big Brother Instinct
- Berserk Button: All the characters have them in spares.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Also the small ones.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Most of the medics robots are orange/red mixed with white.
- Creepy Cute. According to Soundwave, Driller is this.
- Crossover Cosmology: Due to the game setting this is sort of inevitable.
- Crossover Ship
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: More than a few but Megamind is probably the most notable example.
- Joe is shaping up to be this. Maybe.
- Deadpan Snarker: Too many to count.
- Don't Go in the Woods: Or in this case, the Badlands.
- Embarrassing Tattoo: To some, the Firstforgued glyph on their arms.
- Enemy Mine: When Unicron sent monsters to kill everyone Autobots and Decepticons got over their differences to get rid of them.
- Evil Genius: Mostly all of them are Decepticons. Mostly.
- Fantastic Slurs: Get slagged, Stick it in your command module, You Glitches, Take your order and your condescending attitude and stick 'em in your hard drive!,...and so many more
- Fantastic Racism: A great many Transformers to organic life. Joe to all robots, though unlike most of the Transformers, he has pretty good reason.
- Flat "What.": Blurr’s reaction to Starscream and Jetfire’s friendship.
- Foe Yay
- Go-Karting with Bowser: Autobots and Decepticons act civil to each other because there is little point on fighting in the game. Some of them even hang out together.
- Goodisnotnice: Dinobots and Fortress Maximus specially, but you probably do not want to piss off any of the Firstforged either.
- Has Two Daddies: If you consider Ratchet and Wheeljack Miko’s unofficial parents in game you get this.
- Insane Equals Violent: * Cough * Overlord * Cough *
- Insufferable Genius: All the AIs and quite some mechs.
- Ironic Echo: Starscream to blurr: "You know. Your world's Autobots are lucky you're not a Decepticon". Guess who turned evil during an event?
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Kick the Dog: After (TFP) Starscream cut off (TFA) Blurr’s arm, (TFA) Starscream tried to take advantage of it and kill the autobot.
- [http://nuts-and-bolts.dreamwidth.org/ Kink Meme]]
- Malicious Misnaming: Wheeljack likes to give those to people and often calls Blurr ‘Blurrk’. The blue mech retaliates calling Wheeljack ‘Sir’.
- Manipulative Bastard: Lots, but Pharma to Drift deserves some special mention.
- Mega Crossover
- Name's the Same: So you're looking for a Starscream…
- No Sense of Personal Space: TF Prime Starscream takes the cake, but he's not the only having trouble with the concept. Blurr even tried to lift Korra's skirt once while trying to understand why humans wore clothes.
- Odd Friendship: So many so far thanks to the range of canons and characters being brought together.
- Oh Crap: Most of the reactions to Overlord intro were this.
- Passive-Aggressive Kombat: Certain ‘Bots and ‘Cons engage in this frequently rather than fighting.
- Running Gag: More of an ooc one, but basically it implies how to tell apart a fembot from a mech.
- Tagalong Kid: The new mebers of the Wreckers are Wheeljack, Dinobot, Ironhide, Whirl,...and Teddie.
- Tall Darkand Snarky: Airachnid, the Starscreams…
- There Are No Therapists: Averted thanks to Rung.
- Trapped in Another World
- What Did I Do Last Night?: The party Wing organized at Vector’s Temple. Enough said.
- Will They or Won't They?: Wing, Drift, Wheeljack, Ratchet…
- You Do NOT Want to Know: Wheeljack what are you doing with that bomb?