A post-to-play forum role-playing game on the Wayfinder Experience forum, created and run by Klawz.The story takes place in the fictional village of Babylon, NY. It revolves around a group of middle school students and their teachers.
On hiatus as of March 20, to be brought back after Electric.
- Levi Haystead: An introverted nerd who was raised by his parents to be strictly Christian. Associated animal: Horned Owl
- Hayden Newbury: A constantly bored dreamer who can't wait to get a chance to leave the small town.Associated animal: Caterpillar-as-Metamorphosis.
- Akira Date: A Kamen Rider Expy who lives a rather normal life, with better-than-average grades and a tendency towards kindness. Associated animal: Fox
- Erica Sykes: An over-imaginative bookworm with a love for photography.
- Aidyn Gainey: An artistic boy with a dead little sister and a talent for music. Associated animal: Kestrel
- Faymek: A New Transfer Student who is looking for a group to join in with immediately, but is picky about his friends.
- David Gost: A drifter with friends in every social group. Not a part of the adventurers' party.
This work provides examples of:
- Five-Man Band: The heroes seem to be shaping up into this.
- The Hero: It remains to be seen who will become leader, though one will doubtlessly emerge.
- The Big Guy: Levi Haystead is the largest candidate for the position, although that has more to do with his intense belief, rather than any physical strength.
- The Smart Guy: Nearly all the players could fit into this category, but probably either Erica or Levi.
- Teasing Creator: Klawz makes a habit of giving cryptic hints in out of character conversation. It's gotten to the point that he's been known to compare himself to AndrewHussie jokingly.
- Perspective Magic: Used at one point with a small dreamcatcher, for an unknown reason.
- Upgrade Artifact: Totems. They reflect aspects of people in the form of animals, and give power boosts to their possessors.
- Urban Fantasy: At least at the beginning.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Hayden Newbury.