--> "You code up a script that compares material types, physio-legal distortions, and Wiki/TVTropes entries to locate any object of extraordinary power or value."
-->-- Qwertyuiopas, creating a MacGuffin detector
-->"Also, the final battle will involve UsefulNotes/TheodoreRoosevelt."
-->-- [[GameMaster Schilcote]]
-->"You enter one of the largest secure goverment research facilities in the United States and immediately start kicking down doors."
''[[http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=51795.0 Netland]]'' and ''[[http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=57844.0 Hell Desk]]'' are a pair of canonically connected "[[PlayByPostGames Roll To Dodge]]" epics being played on the Bay12 Forums. Netland, the chronologically first and canonically last story revolves around a group of adventurers living in a simulated universe after the Earth has been rendered [[AfterTheEnd unlivable]] where the lines between fiction and reality exist only on a map. They have been chosen by the artificially-intelligent pantheon of this universe to defend it against an unknown entity that is causing corruption in the simulation's data and generally ruining everyone's day. Hell Desk, on the other hand, revolves around a group of IT professionals in the far future, trying to prevent the aforementioned earth-ruining event from happening in the first place ([[DoomedByCanon They'll fail]]).
Hell Desk is currently 29 pages long, while Netland is 66 pages long (assuming the default 15-post-per-page layout).
!!This game provides examples of:
* AiIsACrapShoot: Apparently, the antagonist of Hell Desk.
* MissionControl: Adalf in ''Hell Desk'', along with the rest of the [[DeusEstMachina God]]-AIs in ''Netland''.
* FunWithAcronyms: One of TOAST Industries' favorite pasttimes. NUKM, TIEM, TIRE... And of course, the '''T'''OAST '''I'''ndustries '''T'''ransport *'''S'''ystem/'''S'''c'''h'''il's '''I'''nternal '''T'''ransport '''S'''ystem.
* CoolShip: The [[ShoutOut Starship Jefferson]].
* TheCaptain: Tehstefan, at least in name.
* MegaCorp: TOAST Industries. The Netland crew is also getting trouble from [[Wiki/SCPFoundation Marshall, Carter, and Dark Ltd.]] as well.
* ConstructAdditionalPylons: One of the characters is a Protoss...
* ShootTheBullet: The Ageis (sic) Point Defense system can shoot machine gun bullets out of the air. [[GameplayAndStorySegregation Except when the protagonists are using it.]]