is a Play By Post Game
launched in 2010.
Sixty years ago in the kingdom of Rakhmetium, the king was usurped by the evil wizard Solidir, who created a Legion of Doom
and set out to conquer the world.
This sounds like a generic fantasy set-up, except that said wizard has already died and his empire has collapsed. However, the old governments of the world have been dismantled, the Legion of Doom
still wanders around causing havoc, and all told, the world is in an even worse state
than it was under the wizard's rule.
This Play By Post Game provides examples of the following tropes:
- Artifact of Doom: The Lunar Staff
- Beads And Buckskins: The Omnik tribes.
- Crapsack World: Rakhmetium is the only place where things are really looking up. If you're an Omnik tribesman, odds are your family was killed by Solidir, and you are likely to be on the run from Lunans. If you live in the city of Aeleon, then you are likely starving to death at the moment, since the city is under a long siege. If you live in the countryside around Aeleon, you're likely being stolen from/conscripted/raped by the Legion of Doom.
- Evil Sorcerer: Solidir and many of his minions.
- Game Master: This is the title that administrators go by, and the secondary role they fill.
- Heroic Fantasy
- Our Ghouls Are Creepier: The Lunans, who are described as "undead shock troopers."
- Webcomic Time