People have died, Aaron’s infused with the power of Giratina, Kotone has unleashed her satanic powers, Georgia’s on a god complex streak, Roxanne wants to take over the world, people have been brought back from the dead countless times
Not to mention Wallace is super saiyan rn and Steven just seppuku’d
And Ghetsis has no head
All because of a single Bidoof
It's Like a Simple Game of Chess or "Ilasgoc" is an alternate universe pokemon
roleplay in which "arceus smoked hella weed before creating the cosmos and everyone in the resulting existence are over the top caricatures of cultural stereotypes". As can be expected, Hilarity Ensues
, mostly of the What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?
Ilasgoc provides examples of:
- Abandoned Area: The second Ilasgoc Hunger Games event took place in an abandoned theme park.
- Abnormal Ammo: In the first Ilasgoc Hunger Games event, Biangra used an egg launcher as a weapon.
- Adaptational Wimp: Ran.
- The Aggressive Drug Dealer: Green.
- Apologetic Attacker: Ran in the third Ilasgoc Mafia event.
- Apologizes a Lot: Ran and Caitlin.
- Backstabbing the Alpha Bitch: Lavana has been back-stabbed by Ran in the third mafia event and those who voted her to be lynched in the second mafia event.
- Bad News in a Good Way: Congratulations! ________ was not the mafia!
- Berserk Button: Archer with mentions of manga and pizza.
- Tabitha when someone insults Team Magma.
- Beware the Nice Ones:
- Delia makes human sacrifices.
- Altaria is very nice, but she sure won't hesitate to murder someone.
- Big "Shut Up!": Tabitha often makes these.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Mira.
- Borrowed Catchphrase: Everyone uses someone's catchphrase at some point.
- Break the Cutie: Ran, Caitlin, Emma(from Kalos), Alibaba, N.
- Calling Your Bathroom Breaks: Usually Archer, but others also tend to do it at times.
- Casual Danger Dialog: This happens very often.
- Catch Phrase:
- Archer with "I'm Archer okay" and "Join Team Rocket".
- Those in villainous teams often say "Join Team ____". A lot.
- Clueless Detective: Ilasgoc Mafia.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Don't fucking curse, you fucking piece of shit!
- Corrupt the Cutie: Literally every character that began innocent.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Mafia Deaths. This includes death by being squashed by a flyswatter, getting eaten alive by Pokemon, and others.
- Daddy's Girl: Mira to Archer.
- Deadly Game: Many of the Ilasgoc events involve the deaths of many of of those participating.
- Deliberately Cute Child: Mira.
- Does Not Like Spam: Archer hates pizza more than anything. You must never mention pizza around Archer.
- Everyone Is Related: Thanks to Lavana.
- Everyone Is Bi: Gender doesn't matter at all when it comes to romance here.
- Extreme Doormat: Ran.
- Friend to Bugs: Burgh and Bugsy.
- The Glorious War of Sisterly Rivalry: Mira and Ran.
- Hammerspace: Flint's afro functions as this.
- Hates Baths: Brodie.
- Jerkass: Most of the Ilasgoc characters. Most notably, Alberto.
- Jet Pack: Autographshipping.
- Join or Die: Team Rocket.
- Kids Are Cruel: Just about every child in Ilasgoc.
- Kill the Cutie: Caitlin in the third mafia event.
- Losing Your Head: An Ilasgoc event involving death is never complete without someone being beheaded.
- May-December Romance: Sidney (21) and AZ (over 3000) have this going on...
- Mayfly-December Romance: ...as well as this, given that AZ is immortal.
- Precocious Crush: Koya has a pretty obvious one on Looker.
- Sadist: Archer, Ghetsis, Tabitha, Mira, Judal. And many more.
- Resignations Not Accepted: Team Rocket. To an extent, the other teams as well.
- Sexless Marriage: Elm and Looker.
- Shipper on Deck: Wulfric.
- Sleepyhead: Caitlin.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: Fairly common when a character is trying to keep something from another.
- The Stoner: Morty and Green.
- Surfer Dude: Marlon.
- Tsundere: Madi, (Kalos)Emma, Brodie, Pierce, Yellow, and many more.
- What Does She See in Him?: Taffyshipping, Destroyashshipping