Roleplay: Fate Stay Double
Fate/stay double is a Play By Post RPG based on Fate/stay night. It takes place in an Alternate Universe, where all of the servants and several of the masters are different. In addition, the Holy Grail summoned twice the usual number of servants.The servants are:
- Saber Class: Miyamoto Masami and Hervor.
- Archer Class: Odysseus and Atalanta.
- Rider Class: Mulan and Agrona, Celtic War-Goddess of the River.
- Berserker Class: Lancelot and Sigmund.
- Caster Class: Matou Kariya and Kaguya-hime.
- Assassin Class: Jack the Ripper and Hassan-i Sabbah.
- Lancer Class: Caenis of Thessaly and Lugh.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Miyamoto's sword, Taketori no Tachi.
- Action Girl: All of the female servants and some of the masters.
- Alphabetical Theme Naming: The A-Team consists of Aimi, Archer, and Assassin.
- Anything That Moves: Agrona, oh so much.
- Anyone Can Die: More than half the cast is expected to die by the end of the RP.
- Ax-Crazy: Sigmund.
- Badass: A majority of the characters, which leads to...
- Badass Adorable: Aimi, Jack and Miyu.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Aimi is part demon.
- Despite being an adorable, shy loli, Jack is still a serial killer.
- Cross Over: Characters from both Fate/Zero and Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA are in this RP.
- Daydream Believer: Takako.
- Easy Amnesia: Kariya has conveniently forgotten his past after being summoned as a servant.
- Gender Flipped: Considering this is a ''Fate/stay night' rp, a few of the servants were guaranteed to be this.
- Hate Plague: One of the effects of Atalanta's Disputed Spoils of War.
- Improbable Weapon User: Lancelot.
- Large Ham: Hervor.
- Love Triangle: One is forming between Hervor, Agrona, and Miyamoto. However, in the Lighter and Softer spinoff RP; they seem to have come to an agreement.
- Savage Wolves: Sigmund the Ax-Crazy wolf.
- So Beautiful, It's a Curse: Mulan and Kaguya's Mystic Face ability.
- Strongly Worded Letter: One of Atalanta's Noble Phantasms. Of course, the letter's addressed to Artemis and Apollo and whatever the content of the letter is, they aren't exactly pleased by it.
- Throwing Your Sword Always Works: Well, if you're Miyamoto Masami it does.
- Training from Hell: Takako's uncle puts her through this. However, the training is needlessly cruel; and hardly teaches her anything. It's real purpose is to make her as miserable as possible.