is a Play By Post
RPG based on Fate/stay night
. It takes place in an Alternate Universe
, where all of the servants and several of the masters are different. In addition, the Holy Grail summoned twice the usual number of servants.
The servants are:
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Miyamoto's sword, Taketori no Tachi.
- Action Girl: All of the female servants and some of the masters.
- Alphabetical Theme Naming: The A-Team consists of Aimi, Archer, and Assassin.
- Anything That Moves: Agrona, oh so much.
- Anyone Can Die: More than half the cast is expected to die by the end of the RP.
- Ax-Crazy: Sigmund.
- Badass: A majority of the characters, which leads to...
- Badass Adorable: Aimi, Jack and Miyu.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Aimi is part demon.
- Despite being an adorable, shy loli, Jack is still very much a serial killer.
- Cross Over: Characters from both Fate/Zero and Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA are in this RP.
- Complete Monster: ZoukenZoukenZoukenZoukenZOUKENZOUKEN
- Daydream Believer: Takako.
- Easy Amnesia: Kariya has conveniently forgotten his past after being summoned as a servant.
- Foe Yay: Thanks to Kaguya's and Mulan's Mystic Face, this is bound to happen in a majority of their fights.
- Gender Flipped: Considering this is a Fate/stay night rp, a few of the servants were guaranteed to be this.
- Hate Plague: One of the effects of Atalanta's Disputed Spoils of War.
- Improbable Weapon User: Lancelot.
- Large Ham: Hervor.
- Love Triangle: One is forming between Hervor, Agrona, and Miyamoto. However, in the Lighter and Softer spinoff RP; they seem to have come to an agreement.
- Savage Wolves: Sigmund the Ax-Crazy wolf.
- So Beautiful, It's a Curse: Mulan and Kaguya's Mystic Face ability.
- Strongly Worded Letter: One of Atalanta's Noble Phantasms. Of course, the letter's addressed to Artemis and Apollo and whatever the content of the letter is, they aren't exactly pleased by it.
- Throwing Your Sword Always Works: Well, if you're Miyamoto Masami it does.
- Training from Hell: Takako's uncle puts her through this. However, the training is needlessly cruel; and hardly teaches her anything. It's real purpose is to make her as miserable as possible.