Fate/Corruption is a Forum RPG
started by troper Kyle Jacobs
. It's the latest in a long, long, long
line of Fate/stay night Play-by-Post Games
on the TV Tropes
fora, but distinguishes itself mostly by its setting. The RP takes place in Berlin during the final days of World War II. The three families have all sent representatives, and they are joined by three others. The lack of a seventh master is due to one of the Einzbern's family's schemes - as usual, they've created a homunculus to participate as their master, but this one was designed to be able to control two servants. Furthermore, Berserker has been replaced by the psychotic Avenger.Clearly, this will end well
This Game Provides Examples Of:
- Artificial Human: Ericheit, as is the norm for the Einzbern masters.
- Ax-Crazy: Ericheit and his servants all fit the bill rather nicely, but special mention goes to Assassin. Even compared to the other examples of the class seen so far, this Assassin is completely fucking nuts.
- Badass Grandpa: Saber and Jesse.
- Body Horror: The Makiris are involved. This should go without saying.
- Continuity Nod: Alphonse Fournier is the grandfather of Elizabeth, Thomas and Pharamond Fournier.
- Disposable Sex Worker: Ericheit brings in two to let his servants demonstrate their capabilities.
- Establishing Character Moment: All of the summonings are this to some extent, but special mention goes to Makiri (who harvested mana from crest worms embedded inside twelve unfortunate homeless people), Einzbern (who summoned Avenger from inside a gas chamber at Auschwitz), and Assassin:
Assassin:"Yeah, yeah, I know, are you my Master and all that crap. I think we can skip the formalities. Come on kid, when do I get to start killing people?"
- For Happiness: Mirai's ultimate goal boils down to this.
- Gorn: Assassin likes to do things as messily as possible.
- Knife Nut: Avenger.
- Lovable Rogue: Archer.
- The Napoleon: Assassin.
- Noodle Implements: Pierre's luggage. You know it qualifies for this when it can freak out a bellhop in a German hotel.
- Older than They Look: Defied by Saber, whose body stopped aging around age 20. He has to use magic to appear his actual age, and keeps this power permanently active.
- Your Head Asplode: Part of Assassin's power set.