Character List:The Dwarven Refugee Party:
- Green- Human Sorcerer, as her name implies, she is in fact green.
- Red & Blue- Young Illumian Sorcerers and companions of Green.
- Auressan "Gold"- Human Paladin, Likes: Displacer Beasts, Shiny Things. Dislikes: Evil.
- ????- Illumian Duskblade
- Fleur- Cleric who touches herself, as well as everyone else. Still with the colony. Perhaps drinking with Moriko.
- Moriko- Two-Weapon fighting ranger, perpetually drunk. Disappeared at some point. Nobody noticed.
- Freya- Druid and Greensinger Initiate, looking to solve the problems affecting the fey. After escaping from slavery, completely forgot about the fey and married an illumian blacksmith.
- Aldrich Amakiir-Raine- Half-gold dragon paladin and wizard, Kaiden Eterali, disguised as a low-level human wizard with numerous problems. Was "killed" while escaping from slavery.
- Anna- Battle dancer, among other things. Oh, and she's a runaway princess. Joined a cult
- A'rekis- Dragonwrought kobold warblade. Reduced to 2 INT by a deck of many things, although recently restored.
- Leoneros- Comes and goes, probably due to the lack of adventure as he reads in his books.
This game contains examples of:
- Automaton Deer: Even if Moriko's deer is based off a light horse, you may not ride it for a day and a half nonstop.
- Can't Hold His Liquor: Anna, and she had better watch what she says when drunk
- Combat Medic: Fleur, who managed to survive against the leader of the kobolds for three rounds, gaining the settlement its first ally
- Completely Missing the Point:
DM "You are now allied with the kobold leader Yizen Da'zon, a yuan tia-"
Moriko "Is he pretty?"
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: What do you mean this land was ruled by the "One-Eyed Dragon?"
- Fetch Quest: Anvils
- and Scarab Shells
- Yizen and Kaiden went on an adventure to retrieve our dumb runaway kobold.
- Hates Everyone Equally: Fleur
- Knife Nut: The leader of the kobolds fights with six swords
- Only One Name: Most of the current party
- arguably, Aldrich Kaiden Amakiir-Raine Eterali more than makes up for it.
- Put on a Bus: Aldrich decided to retire and make scrolls for the village after his cat was turned into goop in the first battle
- Screw You, Elves!: Does that elf have a foxtail? I'm going to use soaring raptor strike on him! Non-lethal of course.
- Also, (one of) their cleric(s) is dead. Possibly related.
- Shout-Out: That kobold leader with the six swords wouldn't happen to have a horse with motorcycle handlebars and tailpipes, would he?
- Status Buff: Only thing the artificer is good for... for now.
- Strength Equals Worthiness: The logic behind Fleur's battle with the kobold leader
- Tangled Family Tree: Moriko is apparently the matriarch of the Macgregor Clan.
- Training Montage: Green and Auressan training the dwarves.