Elemental Dawn in a DnD Game played at the University Of Pittsburgh. It's a prequel of Elemental Doom
that's supposed to detail the Rise of the Anatharan duel monarchy. The player characters are a smattering of new players with a few of the older ones from Elemental Doom.
The Dwarven Refugee Party:
- Green- Human Sorcerer, as her name implies, she is in fact green.
- Red & Blue- Young Illumian Sorcerers and companions of Green.
- Auressan "Gold"- Human Paladin, Likes: Displacer Beasts, Shiny Things. Dislikes: Evil.
The Colonization Party:
Former Party Members:
- Fleur- Cleric who touches herself, as well as everyone else. Still with the colony. Perhaps drinking with Moriko.
- Moriko- Two-Weapon fighting ranger, perpetually drunk. Disappeared at some point. Nobody noticed.
- Freya- Druid and Greensinger Initiate, looking to solve the problems affecting the fey. After escaping from slavery, completely forgot about the fey and married an illumian blacksmith.
- Aldrich Amakiir-Raine- Half-gold dragon paladin and wizard, Kaiden Eterali, disguised as a low-level human wizard with numerous problems. Was "killed" while escaping from slavery.
- Anna- Battle dancer, among other things. Oh, and she's a runaway princess. Joined a cult
- A'rekis- Dragonwrought kobold warblade. Reduced to 2 INT by a deck of many things, although recently restored.
- Leoneros- Comes and goes, probably due to the lack of adventure as he reads in his books.
This game contains examples of:
DM "You are now allied with the kobold leader Yizen Da'zon, a yuan tia-"
Moriko "Is he pretty?"