Bullet Time contains examples of:
- Cruel and Unusual Death: All of the executions.
- Hanging Judge: Monobear.
- Public Execution: All of the students who happen to be alive are forced to watch the executions of the murderers.
Super Bullet Time 2
- Driven to Suicide: Kofuyu, ironically. Could also be a case of Suicide for Others' Happiness in a twisted kind of way.
- Finish Him!: "Do it."
- Murder by Mistake: Momoko had every intention of killing Yuko, but through a careless fluke she also killed Marlowe, the one person she intended to protect.
- The Butler Did It: Alistaire murdered Shiori in Chapter 2.
Ultimate Bullet Time 3
- Accidental Murder: Oten is killed after drinking a friendship potion with Senjo, which was poisoned by an unknown traitor. However, because Senjo was the one to give him the cup, Monobear declares that he's guilty.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Monobear's motive for Chapter 3 was that he'd grant the killer their heart's desire. Of course, the fact that revealed a list of terms the size of a phone book immediately afterwards put a damper on the temptation for the students...most of them, at least.
- Jackass Genie: When Kimiko Kitano commits murder with the intention of wishing her friends off the island, he says he'll comply...but then refuses, saying that a true friend would never desire to take her friends off such a lovely island! To rub salt in the wound, he proceeds to execute her with her own car, which she'd been searching for since they arrived on the island.
- Electrified Bathtub: Kohaku Mori, as a means of suicide.