Roleplay: Bethlehem Royal
Let's begin the operation.
Bethlehem royal is a Panfandom roleplay that takes place in a clean and intact mysterious hospital surround by the ruins of a strange city. Under the guise of curing 'Patients' from a terrible disease, the doctoring staff perform a variety of experiments ranging from the comedic to downright horrific.
Tropes found in Bethlehem Royal:
- Archangel Lucifer: One of the patients is actually Lucifer himself.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: As expected from a MFRP, characters who were dropped just seemingly disappeared. Probably cooked into cafeteria food.
- Comedic Sociopathy
- Crapsack World: The city is in Ruins and previous experiments are left to harm patients who wander too far out. The hospital may look safe and secure but staying there welcomes an even worse fate.
- I Ate WHAT?: The general reaction to finding out the cafeteria food main ingredient were deceased patients.
- I'm a Humanitarian: The current treatment. Choosing not to devour human meat leads to difficult circumstances...
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Sherry Birken, courtesy of Azazel due to the hate arrow.
- Large Ham: Emperor Nero with her colorful on the spot speeches comes off as this.
- Love Potion: One of the treatments included a love arrow that, whenever a patient was struck by one, caused them to fall in love with the first person they see.
- Mad Doctor: The Bethlehem Royal staff, with a special mention for Nurse Mary and Doctor Joseph.
- There Are No Therapists