Roleplay: Amat Omnes
Here. Note that entries are friends-locked, meaning you have to be a member to see them. Probably not the first sex-based game on LJ, but probably the biggest one and the most infamous.
This game provides examples of:
- Brought Down to Normal: The other important side effect of the collar.
- Classical Mythology: All npcs are Greek gods (Poseidon, Eris, Ares, Thanatos, Eros), except for Atia who was invented for the game.
- Jerkass Gods: See what Mythology they are based on.
- Mate or Die: One of the major sources of drama surrounding the game, at least when it started.
- Plot-Relevant Age-Up: Another major source of drama, and let's leave it at that.
- STD Immunity: The setting does have STDs, but the game notes say that due to the nature of the setting the resident NPCs have researched STDs enough that they're all curable and avoidable. Pregnancy is possible in the game however.