Live Action Television
- Peaky Blinders uses Tosca as a significant parallel to multiple events in the story. First, Campbell and his mole Grace attend a performance of Tosca, where the scene that specifically plays as Grace agrees to be a honey trap for Tommy is Scarpia (the corrupt policeman) seducing Tosca (the innocent singer), as well as the scene where Tosca turns on Scarpia, stabbing him to death for his crimes against her lover. Ironically, in Season 2, it's not Grace but Polly that Campbell pulls a Scarpia Ultimatum on, and Polly who takes vengeance on Campbell.
- Russian figure-skater Irina Slutskaya had one year a long programme with music from Tosca.
- As did American figure skater Michelle Kwan. Tosca is one of the more popular operas that is skated to.
- Male skaters often skate to the music of Cavaradossi's E lucevan le stelle.
- Hitman: Blood Money has you assassinate two targets during a rehearsal of the execution scene. In fact, one of the popular ways of getting rid of the actor playing Cavaradossi is by switching the prop pistol used in the scene with a real version. The Irony is so delicious you could serve it at a restaurant.
- In The Autobiography of Jane Eyre, little Adele is very much into opera and she mentions that she's learning about Tosca. Then she mentions that everybody dies at the end, and she also sings an aria, though Jane cut her singing from the video.