open/close all folders
- In Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, Ex-Aid draws his power from a series of Platformer video games starring a protagonist calls Mighty. Among other famous platformer heroes that Mighty takes after, he seems to resemble Kirby the most, as he's pink and is said to grow stronger the more he eats. One game in the series, Maximum Mighty, displays Mighty driving a mech suit with his face on it (and it gives Ex-Aid a similar set of Powered Armor), not unlike Kirby: Planet Robobot.
- There are several references to the series in Rockman 4 Minus Infinity:
- A lot of music from the series is used.
- Spark Manbow is Kine's Spark ability from Kirby's Dream Land 2.
- Likewise, Hell Wheel is basically just Wheel, except you're not totally invincible and can jump.
- The trio of Ring-Rings in Ring Man's stage have the same AI patterns as Lalala and Lololo.
- Using Recycle Inhaler on the purple Up'N'Down enemies causes them to give chase to Mega Man for a while before exploding, much like the Scarfies.
- In its final form, Nightmare Suzy surrounds its central eye with four blocks ala Kracko Jr.
- Shadow Man's Bonus Boss appearance uses some moves from the Ninja ability.
- The very end of the game is an Escape Sequence in the style of Revenge of Meta Knight, with Hell Wheel (much like how Kirby used Wheelie Rider in that game).
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening has enemies based on Kirby called Anti-Kirbys in the Eagle's Tower.
- If you find the Rainbow Shell in Voices From The Sea, Maris will mention that you can make the Rainbow Sword out of it.