Referenced By: Kirby
open/close all folders
- There are several references to the series in Rockman 4 Minus Infinity:
- A lot of music from the series is used.
- Spark Manbow is Kine's Spark ability from Kirby's Dream Land 2.
- Likewise, Hell Wheel is basically just Wheel, except you're not totally invincible and can jump.
- The trio of Ring-Rings in Ring Man's stage have the same AI patterns as Lalala and Lololo.
- Using Recycle Inhaler on the purple Up'N'Down enemies causes them to give chase to Mega Man for a while before exploding, much like the Scarfies.
- In its final form, Nightmare Suzy surrounds its central eye with four blocks ala Kracko Jr.
- Shadow Man's Bonus Boss appearance uses some moves from the Ninja ability.
- The very end of the game is an Escape Sequence in the style of Revenge of Meta Knight, with Hell Wheel (much like how Kirby used Wheelie Rider in that game).