Recap: Yu Gi Oh The Abridged Series S 2 E 22 Ishizu Explains It All
"Yo, Kaiser! I'm happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged is one of the greatest shows of all time!"
- Babel Fish: Mokuba uses this to translate the Egyptian text on one of the god cards. The translation should be about 30% accurate.
- Badass Boast: Kaiba has a pretty great one during his duel with Ishizu.
- Badass Longcoat: Kaiba's new "talking collar" feature on his coat prompts a discussion on this.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Kaiba has a brief hallucination where a "cybernetic ghost of Christmas past from the future" tells him about a robot apocalypse and his past self's sex with his dragon girlfriend. Kaiba is just as confused as the viewer is.
- Big "NO!": Marik lets one out when Melvin cages him."WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN!"
- Bond One-Liner: "It looks like the rules... just got screwed."
- Dude, She's Like, in a Coma!: Duke thinks that the best part about unconscious chicks is that they can't say no."...what? Oh, yeah, like I'm the only one thinking it!"
- Evil Tastes Good: Melvin has been "om-nom-nomming" on Marik's soul for ten years now, and happens to like the taste.
- Fourth Wall Observer: Ishizu is one, and is the first character to really explain to the others that they live in an abridged series, complete with Title Drop.
- Mysterious Waif: Yami describes Ishizu as this... which, in his eyes, is just another way of saying that her character is boring.
- Precision F-Strike: Kaiba does this after Ishizu makes a particularly damning move against him.
- Screw Destiny: Kaiba defeats Ishizu by purposely derailing his actions from the future her Millenium item predicted.
- Shout-Out: "Sorry, Marik, but your sister is in another castle!"
- "Sorry I'm late, I was stuck on a really difficult Professor Layton puzzle. You know the one."
- Take That Me: The creator of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series is described as "a chubby British guy in his mid-twenties".