Recap: Yu Gi Oh The Abridged Series S 2 E 15 Single White Shemale
- A Day in the Limelight: Bakura finally gets an episode focused on him.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Bakura initially mistakes Marik for one of his fangirls.
- Eviler Than Thou: Bakura willingly acknowledges that 4Kids makes himself and Marik look like "pansies".
- Flag Drop: Zombie Boy gets one during an inspirational speech, at least until he is permanently silenced.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Did you notice that Bakura told Zorc that he was seeing someone else a mere three episodes after he first met Marik?
- I Can't Believe I'm Saying This: "Enough! We have bigger problems than wanker's cramp!"
- Ominous Latin Chanting: Used in "The Bakura Show", but overlayed with actual English words to make it even more ridiculous.
- Shout-Out: Bakura initially thinks that the prophecy Marik speaks of is the Christopher Walken movie.
- Bakura accuses Marik's tan of making him look like that woman from the Transformers movies (he actually means Shia LaBeouf).
- Bandit Keith kicked Zombie Boy's group out of his gang for not liking Armageddon, or Michael Bay movies in general.
- "Why so British?"
- Bakura has a Pyramid Head card.
- Zombie Boy blames 28 Days Later for bringing zombies down in society.
- Suddenly Voiced: Zombie Boy gets so fed up with a duel that he starts speaking.
- The Alcoholic: Bakura's father, if you take his word for it.
- We All Live in America: "Every country in the world belongs to America!"
- Your Cheating Heart: This week's episode of Zorc and Pals features Bakura telling Zorc that he's seeing another villain (gasp!).