Recap: Yu Gi Oh The Abridged Series S 1 E 22 Shine On You Crazy Devlin
"Warning: this episode contains copious amounts of Duke Devlin. Women with heart conditions are advised not to look directly at Duke Devlin. This also applies to women without heart conditions. He's very pretty. See? See how pretty he is? He's very pretty. I'd like to run my fingers through his hair, and I'm just a voice! Anyway, without further ado, enjoy your crappy anime cartoon."
- The Casanova: Duke Devlin.
- Expy: Dungeon Dice Monsters is certainly not one of Duel Monsters- because this game uses dice!
- I Take Offense to That Last One: Inverted by Joey.Duke: They say you're a loser with a fetish for dressing up like animals.Joey: I am not a loser!
- Left the Background Music On: Many characters are confused about the sexy music that seems to follow Duke where ever he goes.
- Protagonist-Centered Morality: Joey somehow gets excused for trying to force someone out of their livelihood out of jealousy. When he fails to do so, Duke gets called out just for holding Joey to his (significantly less life altering) side of the bargain.
- Running Gag: Burn the witch!
- The Talk: Tristan almost gets his, but Tea thankfully intervenes. We mustn't let Tristan breed!