Recap: Transformers Prime S 3 E 4 Rebellion
All units: Optimus Prime has returned!
- Ultra Magnus
Team Prime wages war against the Decepticon citadel.
- Absentee Actor: Despite all the action, Knockout is nowhere to be seen.
- Big Damn Heroes: Optimus flying into Darkmount.
- Blasting It out of Their Hands: Megatron shoots Ultra Magnus' hand-held BFG when he tries to attack the fusion cannons' power core.
- Call Back: "Megatron, BE GONE!"
- Ratchet sending Predaking to the Arctic is a call back both to how the Autobots send the Scraplets there and how Soundwave once tricked Arcee off of the Nemesis.
- Came Back Strong: Optimus, thanks to the Forge of Solus Prime and Smokescreen refusing his destiny.
- Curb-Stomp Battle:
- He tries his best, and even lands a hit or two, but Ultra Magnus ultimately gets a pretty one-sided thrashing from Megatron, who even puts down Magnus as "no Optimus Prime."
- Optimus against Megatron and any Decepticon in his way.
- "Hell Yes" Moment: "All units, Optimus Prime has returned."
- I Did What I Had to Do:
Ratchet: Is it true the Forge has been drained of its power? Then any hope of rebuilding the Omega Lock has truly been lost.
Smokescreen: I... did what I felt was right.
Ratchet: And your instincts have again proven to be quite sound.
- Instant Expert: Optimus has no trouble with his new flight-mode or weaponry after being upgraded by the Forge.
- Leave No Survivors: Megatron says something along these lines at one point.
- Lock and Load Montage: After Ultra Magnus issues the order to do exactly this.
- Mythology Gag: Not the first, second or third time that an Optimus has gotten a jetpack upgrade.
- Ultra Magnus can't deal with Wrecker style.
- Megatron refuses to retreat, even when the battle has been lost. Ironic, huh?
- Say My Name: Megatron, while dogfighting Optimus:
- Screw Destiny: When Smokescreen is faced with accepting the Matrix of Leadership and letting Optimus die for the greater good, he chooses to sacrifice Cybertron's future to save Optimus (and deal a devastating blow to the Decepticons as a result).
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Shockwave, once things go badly.
"Soundwave, I require a ground bridge."
- Status Quo Is God: The Autobots are fully reunited, Darkmount has been reduced to rubble and the Decepticons have escaped on their ship. The Forge of Solus Prime is spent of its energy, the Star Saber and Dark Star Saber are apparently lost (technically, the Star Saber is just on the warship, unavailable to either party), and Predaking is frozen solid in the Arctic. All that's needed for business as usual is for the Autobots to find a new base, which is provided in the next episode.
- Tactical Withdrawal: Despite Megatron's protest, Starscream orders a full retreat to maintain hope of winning the war another day.
- Too Powerful to Live: Implied when an act of subterfuge leads the Predacon dragon to be groundbridged by Ratchet to the arctic in order to take it out of play where it would have otherwise singlehandedly defeated the Autobots.