Recap: Transformers Prime S 2 E 22 Hard Knocks
Smokescreen's boasts about his destiny turn out to be more than meets the eye as the race gets more desperate.
- He's Back: Bulkhead's back in proper fighting shape, giving Dreadwing a hell of a fight.
- Kick Them While They Are Down: Arcee indulges in the verbal variety, while Smokescreen is already feeling rotten about losing one of the Omega Keys. She takes it upon herself to rub more preverbal salt in the wound by scolding him about not taking on to much of the burden all at once because of his belief that he's destined for greatness and can handle the responsibility. Even Optimus tells her to shut up, but she completely ignores him.
- Living Macguffin: Smokescreen is revealed to be the final Omega Key.
- Or rather, as the next episode shows, it was planted inside him.
- Rage Quit: Smokescreen has a tantrum and leaves the base after Arcee gives him a rather feisty verbal beatdown.
- Scenery Porn: The mountain forest is very pretty to look at.
- Super Speed: The Red Energon Starscream stole in "New Recruit" grants the renegade Decepticon this power.