open/close all folders
- Mr. Administrator made a tweet in an unusually informal manner: .
- Brad has tweeted his final tweet, signifying the end of the Don Quixote arc.
- It appears that Ed and Joe are experiencing some technical difficulties with their plan. 
- Sayu-chan has found a message in a bottle, addressed to Gulliver, which may have come from LJS's refic. She threw it back into the ocean .
- Sicon112 found Hercule Poirot's recorder left behind at his house. 
- Translation from the French portion here.
- Brad has tweeted yet again. He found a newspaper article which said that the Noodle Incident donkey (the one with an equation on his ass) appeared at the Washington-Canadian border.
- Ed hacked the void, resulting in a conversation between Joe and Prime in which Prime admitted to breaking the wall For Science!! The credits rolled. The ARG is officially over.
- Adam's banana has reached its destination .
- Adell announced that the Cabal members died in hospital. He posted the letters that they had on them, including a puzzle the Phantom of the Opera left leading, or so he claims, to some further Pheeble chats.
- The Cheshire Cat gave a final tweet, giving a twitter account that shows that things may not be quite over...
- The tweet led to an account that was soon deleted. It was moved here: , along with the corresponding Youtube channel . It belongs to a rebelled fraction of Mr. Administrator's instantiations, who filed off their serial numbers, dropped the I Am Legion habit, donned Hawaiian shirts and bike helmets, and grew beards. According to their tweets, they are hiding in the void, and are unlikely to act soon.