When Bart catches Seymour (Principal Skinner) and Edna kissing in a kiddie playhouse, the two bribe Bart into keeping their secret by making his permanent record Milhouse's, but when the stress becomes too much, Bart outs them and gets the two fired.
!!Tropes of this episode:
* BerserkButton: Bart getting ragged on by Martin proves to be the last straw.
** Homer does three times
*** Learning the name of Bart’s teacher (thinking it's "Crandall" instead of "Krabappel")
*** Using the bullhorn to ask Bart where the remote is instead of lecturing Bart about the trouble he's causing
*** After Seymour’s explanation (thinking Mrs. Krabappel is a virgin too).
** The cafeteria worker thinks that Skinner praised the gravy, when actually he said "Good gravy!" to express shock.
** The police try using music to discourage Skinner and Edna... only instead of unpleasant music, they choose a gentle love song which the two dance to.
** "Sex Cauldron?! I thought they shut that place down!"
* FriendlyEnemies: Edna tries to invoke this with Bart by attempting to have a casual conversation with him at Martin's party, but he only gets weirded out. He does, however, come through for both Edna and Skinner when he saves their jobs.
* GossipEvolution: How Seymour and Edna get in trouble:
-->'''Milhouse:''' ...and then Bart opened the door and Principal Skinner and Mrs. Krabappel were kissing — and swearing!
-->'''Pahusacheta:''' Father! Uncle Apu! A teacher was in the closet with the principal and he had as many arms as Vishnu and they were all very busy.
-->'''Lisa:''' I was in the library at the time, but Janey told me that Principal Skinner and Bart's teacher, Mrs. — what's her name?
-->'''Lisa:''' Yeah, Krabappel. They were naked in the closet together.
-->'''Ralph:''' Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.
* HypocriticalHumor: When Agnes shows Bart her cake collection album, she agrees that Bart can take any picture he wants, only to stop Bart from taking the coconut cake picture.
* KidHasAPoint: Bart pretty much has to help Seymour and Edna, even showing them how to create a scene.
* LaserGuidedKarma: Nelson getting food poisoning from the oysters after punching Martin.
* MassOhCrap: It happens twice.
** First, the school when Bart opens the janitor's closet.
** Second when Seymour admits to being a virgin.
* MyBelovedSmother: Agnes is seen spying on Skinner during Martin's party. Later on, Skinner and Edna have Bart distract her, because she wouldn't approve of Skinner dating.
* NothingPersonal: Chalmers tells Skinner and Krabappel that he personally wants to support them but as a public servant he's required to take action against them.
* PlayingSick: When kids get sick at Martin's party from eating oysters, Lisa (who, being a vegetarian, never ate any oysters) pretends to be sick just to be taken out of the party.
* PlotInducedIllness: The kids getting food poisoning from improperly served oysters.
* TheReasonYouSuckSpeech: Bart motivates Skinner by telling Skinner all he's ever done is take orders his entire life and urges him to stand up for himself for once.
* [[ScrewTheMoneyIHaveRules Screw Exchange, I have Limits]]: Bart resorts to this despite the agreement to have his records exchanged with Milhouse.
* SmarterThanYouLook: Bart isn't fooled by Seymour's attempt at a cover-up and knows it. Then again, Skinner is a really BadLiar.
* ShoutOut: The commend Bart gives is a parody to the ''Franchise/StarTrek'' phrase "Set Your Phasers to Stun".
--> '''Bart''': Okay, crew, set your faces to stunned.
* TeachersPet: Bart is forced into this until his limit is pushed.
* TheDogBitesBack: Bart is used by Seymour and Edna to keep their relationship secret and humiliate him in front of his class. He immediately exposes their relationship after he's humiliated.
* WaxingLyrical: When Skinner's "bomb" turns out to be fake:
--> '''Wiggum''': Wait a minute, these are hot dogs! ARMOUR hot dogs!\\
'''Chalmers''': What kind of ''man'' wears Armour hot dogs?!
* WorstNewsJudgementEver: Bart manages to get Kent Brockman and the news crew to show up at the school by saying there's an escaped octopus on the roof. Brockman falls for it.
* YouHaveToBelieveMe: Bart just knocks on the doors of each classroom to expose Edna and Seymour.