Bart's bad day at school turns good when he gets a job as a gofer for local mob boss, Fat Tony, but spending time with mafioso may be turning Bart into one of them — especially when news hits that Principal Skinner has gone missing.
- Bribe Backfire: Bart's attempt to bribe Principal Skinner resulted in a mid-episode Chalkboard Gag.
- Broken Aesop: After almost being convicted for a crime that didn't even happen, Bart said he learned crime didn't pay. Those mobsters on limousines are free to disagree.
- Karma Houdini: The mobsters setting up Bart as a fall guy weren't punished for that.
- Never Found the Body: And yet, everyone was willing to believe a ten-year-old would kill Principal Skinner.
- Screw the Money, I Have Rules!: Skinner wouldn't accept bribes.
- What The Hell, Townspeople?: The townsfolk took idiocy to a new level by believing a ten-year-old would head the local Mafia.