After returning from a nuclear plant convention, Homer begins to act out of character and Lisa, along with a mentally disturbed FBI agent who looks and acts like Claire Danes' character from Homeland, but is voiced by Kristen Wiig, investigate.
Tropes of this episode:
- The Cameo: The Griffins, Smiths, Browns, and Belchers all make an appearance in the end credits.
- Credits Gag: The end credits are a sequel to this episode's Couch Gag (in which Homer isn't let in for the show's 25th season celebration).
- Green Aesop: Lisa and the people who told Homer.
- Mistaken for Terrorist: Homer... though he gets the job done.
- Nobody Here But Us Birds: Lisa makes cat sounds to keep Homer from finding out he's spying on her.
- Rake Take: One of the early random scenes features Sideshow Bob stepping on a rake.
- Shout-Out: Homer asks if the cat was near by asking if itís like GarfieldÖ right into asking if it hates Monday and likes lasagna.
- Status Quo Is God: Moe uses a remote-controlled drone with a beer can to undo the changes done to Homer. He comments that the device will pay for itself after one night.
- OOC Is Serious Business: Homer isnít act like himself. He doesnít choke Bart, enjoys vegetables, ask for water instead of beer, declines Margeís offer to have sex, and is kneeling on a prayer mat. This scares Lisa, as she thinks Homer has become a Muslim terrorist, but really, he was hanging out with hippies.