Airdate: May 13, 2012Ned and Edna's secret marriage is brought to light — and everyone in Springfield tries to throw a party for them. Meanwhile, Mrs. Krabappel tries to make Todd and Rod socially acceptable.
This episode contains examples of
- Art Shift: Ned has a nightmare animated in claymation.
- Brick Joke: During the intro, there's a billboard reading "Sleazy Sam's - Remember that Name". Sleazy Sam makes a small appearance at the end of the episode.
- Crippling Overspecialization: When Milhouse tries to get the role of a boy who points in a play, he fails because the direction he's asked to point isn't the same he trained for.
- Damned by Faint Praise: Homer gets the role of Jesus because one look at him and it's clear God will forsaken him.
- Gossipy Hens: Helen Lovejoy, Luann van Houten and Bernice Hibbert (Dr. Hibbert's wife, who is supposed to be like Claire Huxtable, since the Hibberts are pretty much the Cosbys), who go to Marge's reception party just to see it turn into a disaster.
- Happily Married: Ned and Edna
- He Really Can Act: Homer shows that he has some acting chops in the Passion play.