Recap: The Simpsons S 22 E 18 The Great Simpsina
Lisa befriends a widowed magician.
- Always Identical Twins: Raymondo lost several of his tricks when his twin died.
- Asshole Victim: Gregg Demon the Magicfreek. He survived.
- Bait and Switch: Bart was taking peaches to the dump when he noticed the bullies upset they didn't have anything to throw at an event taking place at the park. Bart offered the peaches for them to throw. They threw Bart and stole the peaches.
- Exact Words: When Lisa asked Raymondo if he'd just stand around and watch Gregg die, he said he wouldn't because of his column so he sat down. He later said he couldn't bear to see her staring at him so he used a trick to block his sight of her.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: The little magicians' room was full of vertically-challenged magicians.
- Murder by Mistake: People wanting to kill Raymondo killed his twin.