Marge becomes the Ms. Fanservice of Springfield after sexy pictures of her end up on a charity calendar. Meanwhile, Homer becomes Carl's personal assistant.
* AlliterativeName: C. Carl Carlson
* BaitAndSwitch: After Marge ends up in an argument with Homer, Homer depressingly walks around France, constantly getting his hopes up with stuff that resembles Marge coming back to apologize.
* BlatantLies: The stink bomb party Bart's attending next to Janey's has nothing to do with the tea party at Janey's.
* [[invoked]]DudeNotFunny: Homer used to mock a colleague by nicknaming him "spitty" until Carl told him of Spitty's condition.
* MysteriousMiddleInitial: C. Carl Carlson
* OffingTheOffspring: Ned Flanders would rather put stones in his sons' pockets and throw them at sea than let them live with homosexuals.
* YourCheatingHeart: Homer knows about Carl's affair with the President of France's wife and uses this as blackmail to force Carl into giving Homer his old job back.