Bart fears his new neighbor might be Sideshow Bob.
- Alliterative Name: Walt Warren.
- Jurisdiction Friction: Averted. While Sideshow Bob was at Five Corners (a place where five states meet) by the time Chief Wiggum found him, police officers from the other states showed up to arrest Bob and his only choice was where he'd be arrested.
- Off on a Technicality: Bob's plan to kill Bart was shooting from a state while his gun-holding hand was at a second state; having the bullet cross another one; having Bart being hit in a fourth state and falling dead in the fifth. No single action could be prosecuted or so Bob believes.
- Shout-Out: Bob said his plan to kill Bart would be the greatest murder ever since Snape killed Dumbledore.
- South of the Border: Falling for Walt's look, a waitress mislead the Simpsons into going to Mexico.