Recap: The Simpsons S 21 E 14 Postcards From The Wedge
Bart manipulates Homer's and Marge's different ways of disciplining him ó and ends up nearly driving them to divorce.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Homer checks out of the empty womenís restroom at the subway for a moment to find a sofaÖ after getting a nickel.
- Hands-Off Parenting: When Homer and Marge grew tired of Bart manipulating them, they opted for this until they learned of his plan to destroy Springfield with the abandoned subway.
- Noodle Incident: Bart was able to cheat on a rectal thermometer. If he doesnít want to talk about it, then one rather not asks.
- Out of Character: Homer is unusually strict in this episode towards Bart. He almost sadistically wants Bart to do more homework than is required of him, and refuses to let him take even a short break despite him actually doing it.
- Kid Has a Point: Nelson explains to Bart why he isnít getting his fix and Lisa at the end.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Bartís plan on destroying the school with the abandon subway
- Homer wanting Bart to do more work than he is supposed to.