parody, featuring Bart and Lisa trying to stop a bake sale attack.
- As You Know: 90% of the school's income comes from the annual bake sale. The viewers learned this when Lisa believed Principal Skinner needed a reminder.
- Bait and Switch: When Principal Skinner asked "Lord" for guidance, he was asking for directions from someone whose surname was Lord.
- Also, after Martin's guilt trip, it appears he's going to climb up a ladder and commit suicide. It turns out he just wedgied himself.
- Dark Reprise: Martin sadly sings "Skip To My Loo" (which he sang when passing Nelson earlier) as he proceeds to give himself a wedgie.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Jack Bauer pulled several agents from other assignments to find and capture Bart for a prank call.
- Enhance Button: Parodied when Skinner asks for a picture of desk grafitti to be enhanced, but when it turns out to read "Seymour Sucks" he hastily asks for it to be dehanced.
- I Am Big Boned: The fattest bully was "bulking up for football".
- The Mole: Martin Prince
- My God, What Have I Done?: Martin Prince after regretting being The Mole.
- Oven Logic: Marge's cake was so hard it broke a bullet-proof glass.
- Previously On: Principal Skinner.
- Stink Bomb