Recap / The Simpsons S 17 E 10 Homers Paternity Coot
Marge's protest against a toll booth causes an accident at the Springfield Tire Yard (which has been perpetually on fire since the 1980s), melting a frozen section of a mountain and revealing the corpse of a mailman who has a letter from Homer's mom, who had an affair with a handsome lifeguard who may be Homer's biological father.
- Karma Houdini: Kent Brockman publicly read a letter addressed to Mr. Largo and is never seen being punished for it.
- Mama's Baby, Papa's Maybe: Homer isn't sure if his real father is Abe Simpson or Mason Fairbanks.
- My Life Flashed Before My Eyes: Homer experiences it near the end and finally remembers the good moments he spent with Abe Simpson.
- The Scrooge: Everyone who'd rather take "The Ol' Cheapstake's Trail" than pay the toll.
- Special Guest: Michael York as Mason Fairbanks.