When Bart is expelled for an incident at a medieval-themed fair at school, heís sent to a private school where he finally meets a priest, who had sympathy for him. When Homer gets involved, Marge, Ned, And Lovejoy start to panic.
- Adults Are Useless: Just because the school hates Bart doesnít meanÖ no, letís just face it they hate HIM to the point it was easy just to expel and let Willie get away. The only few exception would have to be Father Sean.
- Badass Preacher: Father Sean, Lovejoy, and Bart
- Crisis of Faith: The episode
- Celestial Bureaucracy: A follow inhabitant of Protestant Heaven explains this to Marge.
- Mundane Afterlife: Protestant heaven has a cricket and Badminton, while Catholic heaven has a Mexican fiesta including a PiŮata, Italian dinner, and Irish dancing.
- Fluffy Cloud Heaven: Margeís thought
- Jerkass Realization: Bart once again, he calms everyone down when he explains that Catholics and Protestants are both Christians, which got both sides to agree.
- Not Me This Time: Bart tries to explain heís innocent and didnít do anything wrong despite having a reason to sabotage the fair, which itís true but seriously it's already explained.
- The Scapegoat: Bart was forced to take the blame, despite the fact he had nothing to with the mayhem Willie did.
- Standing in the Hall: Bart is forced into this while at a private Catholic school.
- Twenty Minutes into the Future: Last part was set 1000 years in the future.