Lisa had enough of Bart’s actions and files a restraining order while Homer becomes a greeter of a super-store.
Tropes of this episode:
- Beware of the Nice Ones: Bart forgets this about Lisa.
- Blatant Burglar: An employee at the store explains to Homer things that aren't bolted are easy to steal, hence why he never left, even removing the chips themselves. Homer uses this to his own “shopping”.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Lisa gets a restraining order against Bart after humiliated her on a field trip. Later, Judge Harm extends the order from 50 to 500 feet after Bart makes cracks at her marriage.
- Hollywood Restraining Order: In real Bart could have gotten the order lifted instantly by showing Lisa was following him around to force him out of places outside of the restraining order distance, as it shows willful abuse of the law.
- Kid Has a Point: Lisa pretty has a good reason to file a restraining order, although she learns her lesson.
- Wild Child: Bart becomes one after being forced to live outside due to the 500 ft. order.